Day 3&4

Day 3… (Saturday) Woke up with Pak. She is growing on me and I like her attitude and style. She showered and headed off home. I get a call from Jay and he asks hey man what do you want to do today? Jay has been to BKK 6 times and knows a little Thai. I say well lets see what this Pantip Plaza is all about. We take the skytrain there and go to Hollywood IT first and then to Pantip. Let me tell you Pantip is computer geek heaven. About 6 floors give or take of nothing but hardware and software for CHEAP. Especially the software. Asians love their electronics. We then go to Somboon a nice seafood restaurant close to Patpong and have a very satisfying meal. I suggest the fried crab balls and mixed vegetables along with grilled prawns and the garlic prawns. We then head for Patpong. I am looking at all the vendors and dodging all the touts and I can’t believe what I am seeing. This place is full of tourists all looking like they have no clue what is being done to them. I mean the majority were getting raped there. I heard some watch prices and other prices and knew that they were being taken for a ride. I searched for my deed to the Brooklyn Bridge prepared to make a pitch but could not find it. Jay and I found our way into one of the Kings Group Bars. Wow I said there are some stunners in here. But remembering what I know about Patpong, am only prepared to buy myself and any gorgeous woman who sits with me at length without bothering me for a drink. My friend Jay however has a different agenda. He is drinking some pretty hefty stuff and has one manager/mamassan in one arm and a go go girl on the other. He actually barfined them both I would find out later. He is attracting a lot of attention which is what he likes and what I don’t. The manager of the Kings group even came over and bought us a drink. I saw the pace Jay was going. Not good. I was on my second drink and bought two ladies a drink (#** and #**) Anyway, I tap Jay on the shoulder and say hey man SLOW DOWN. He asks me are you livin man? Are you livin? I say yes I am but SLOW DOWN. The manager of the Kings group is now standing about 20 feet away from us frowning at Jay. He is starting to get a little sloshed. #** is fanning my sweaty brow #** is jiggling her ample bosom in my face and I am doing well -- but Jay… Jay gets up to go to the bathroom and I say ok maybe some of his fans will leave and go about their jobs and we can just be regular guys in here. WRONG. Jay does not come back. I say to my two fans hey, where did Jay go? They say oh he no good he lay on table in back. I say “oh sh*t” and go back to find one woman tending to him and he looked pretty bad. He eventually throws up and I with the help of another guy working for the bar help him to the bathroom where he falls out on the chair in the bathroom. They are like ok you have to get him out of here. I say ok. They say but first, you must settle up the bill. I go the the chit and the chit is so stuffed with receipts that it is almost impossible to pull out of the chit. I KNOW we did not buy all of these drinks. I had at this point maybe 6 on my tab and watching Jay he could have not had more than 20 all inclusive. A very generous guess would be 5000 baht. The bill came to 10,100 baht. I had to pay because Jay was a liability at this point. Thank god I go in his pockets and find most of the bill and I came up with the difference and paid it and then with the help of another worker in the bar and #19 pick him up and head for a taxi. I was trying to look serious but the crowds-especially the Thai people let it be know just how funny this scene really was. I get to a taxi and # ** stays with us. She is a fine thing I had planned on barfining the next time there. I had set up another girl from my home bar (not Pak) and was going to meet her later so I could not BF #*9 right then. #*9 helps all the way to the hotel room at which time Jay declares, damn Mike she has a fat ol azz! I guess Jay is starting to come out of it. She left, without barfine, to help us out. Damn she is a winner. I should have just left my earlier set up in favor of this one but I was not thinking correctly. Jay said Mike put me on the couch if need be bruh but knock this one out now for me and the fellas. I guess Jay is sobering up. I never break a deal so I told her I have to send her back. She is about 5’7” azz and tits to absolutely die for. She is pretty as hell too. What am I thinking? Well I still have this other one coming over. . We leave Jay to sleep and I give #*9 some money for a taxi back. Things happen for a reason-more on #*9 later… I go back to the hotel and await my set up. The agreed on time passes and then more time. I finally realize I have been stood up. I go to foodland get some chips and watch Return of the Jedi on cable and take advantage of the breakfast at Nana Hotel and fall asleep at 8 am. I actually slept alone! WTF???!!! The next day Jay calls me early in the morning and goes OK WHAT HAPPENED? I proceeded to tell him the night’s events and he was like wow! I told him about the bill and he said ok we are going back. I said for what? The bill is paid, all we can do is siphon a few free drinks out of them. He said yeah, true… So he said let me eat and we will meet later. I say ok. It is now Sunday day 4. My third friend Kevin is coming in today. I coaxed him over against his free will. He is due in at 12mid. I spend the day just wallowing around doing emails and watching tv. Jay and I get dressed for the nights return to Patpong. We enter the bar and this big roar goes up and like everyone from last night rushes over to half laugh half give Jay his respect for coming back the very next night or even at all. We are given a free drink and my pair #99 and #*9 are back at my side #99 faning me and #*9 jiggling in my lap. Jay tips all who helped the previous night. We are now on “celebrity status” at this bar. We drink a little and then I tell #*9 who is dying for me to barfine her that I will barfine her tomorrow. She looks sad and does the tears impression thing. Actually it is me who wants to cry. She is a stunner with the attitude of an ugly maid. She does not yet know just how truly fine she is. I have to go get my friend from the airport. Kevin arrives at Don Muang and we go into town. It was great to see the look on his face after having been in Bangkok for a few days. He settles in his room and we head for NEP and my home bar. Inside we see Pak and others and they join us at our table. A girl named Oh and my girl Pak decide to head back to the Nana. The girl who stood me up on night three is working tonigh Shesaid she could not go up to my room last night because of an ID check. She always flirts with me when Pak is on my lap and does things with her tongue across the room and it turns me on. That is why I risked face with Pak and invited this girl to meet me. Sexy thick legs and when I talk dirty to her she say she wants to do everything I am talking about. She kisses me when Pak is on stage dancing. Pak sees it but for some reason does not make a stink although I see her look pissed. We drink for awhile and then I settle in with Pak and Kevin with Oh and that was pretty much my 4th night.

More to follow…

[ January 15, 2002: Message edited by: mykal ]

ahhhhhhhhhh,

Maybe Khun Sanuk would frown upon my comment here, but 10,100 THB? Yah, you got TAKEN in a big way. Call it the "fine" for your friend passing out and hurling in the back of the bar. Good thing he had the money on him. Othwise you two would still be washing dishes....in a manner of speaking.

Good luck and tread softly. Were you staying at the Nana Hotel in that the girl could not get upstairs because of their ID check? would be interested to hear.

Regarding the amount of your bill at the King's Group gogo bar, I agree with Bangkok 35, it does sound a bit on the high side. You estimate of around 5000 Baht would seem to more aptly cover what you discribed in your trip report. Hey, that's Pat Pong. You will be charged according to what they think they can get away with. I think you already realize that.

To put it a little more in perspective I can tell you about this friend of mine with a REALLY high paying job in Hong Kong. When he comes to Bangkok for the weekend he likes to go to King's Castle I on Friday night and throw his money around and, of course, he gets plenty of attention. Usually, he'll bar fine between three to five girls. Some he's taken before, some he's interested in taking in the future and, of course, the lady or two he intends to take back to his hotel that evening.

He buys drinks for any of the staff who stop by to wai him or just smile and stand still long enough for him to say OK and nod his head to the bar. Of course, the mamasans are all over him. Amazingly, he does this all without pretension and with a big smile on his face. (I'm a little prejudiced because he is a good friend of mine, but he is a great guy.)

Anyway, he'll buy anything and everything in the bar except the roses, and his bin cup is always stuffed. The usual bill is around 10,000 baht, but I have seen it go as high as 20,000. If that's the way the guy likes to relax, it's OK with me.

My point is that I'm sure he's not the only guy in Pat Pong spending money like that and now your friend is also in this club, although he didn't know that he apply for membership.

I'll bet there were quite a few bar fines on your bill from girls who wanted to leave for the night. It is a common practice to stick barfines a guys bill who doesn't know how or doesn't have the capacity to check it. You do have to be careful there.

[ September 11, 2001: Message edited by: CondomKing ]

Bangkok 35, GREAT THING he had most of the money on him. When I could not get all of the money out of his pockets and thought we were short, one of the managers happily volunteered to walk me to the ATM. We came up with it with ONLY 60 BAHT TO SPARE-NO BULLSH*T. It was almost like they had Baht x-ray and said "yeah we will leave these dumb farangs with just enough to get a cab back to the hotel". How nervous that walk would have been for me to the ATM. Yes the Nana Hotel are starting to do ID checks. That night my set up was supposed to come and a nother night further into my story they did one. I think something happend in the hotel though I dont know what.

Mykal

I was in there from around 18.00 til around 19.30 on saturday 25 august.I have just been studying some of my trophy shots but could not see anything on the right side of her nose but she could well be the same girl,past shoulder length mid brown hair,lighter skinned(not like the issan girls)but with a slight tan.Definetly some farange mixed in not to far down her ancestry.

I got her for 2500bhts Lt,the most I payed all trip for a girl but certainly the most beautiful and the filthest women I have had the pleasure of going to bed with.I think she got an A+ at the Jenna Jameson school of excellence tongue.gif" border="0

It would be intresting to hear from other board members about the Patpong girls merits against the girls from other redlight areas e.g Patpong has the most expensive but are dirtiest by far as opposed to cowboy girls being the cheapest and needing a crow bar to prise their legs apart!

Archived