My first trip (May 01)

smittyjp

MR. SMITH GOES TO THAILAND (Part 1)

First, I want to thank xxxx for the board. Been studying for over a year and just got back from my first trip. Thanks xxxx. And thanks to xxxxxxx, for the Prowls and for accepting my sincere thank you graciously.

A little about me - 31 look 25, lived in Japan for 10 years now, traveled SEA pretty well.

I'm just going to write and hope this flows into some form of readable report for the good of all fellow first timers. If truth be known it's as much for me as for the board, to sort out some of these feelings. I feel kinda hollow right now. Well, gotta be honest with my fellow members, actually I'm messed up and not sleeping too well.

DAY ONE (20 MAY 01) (note: all names have been changed)

Arrived Bangkok from Tokyo at 1am and a day late, airlines fault not mine. Mad because this caused me to miss the member's meeting. Got all the way to the passport inspector and had to go back, no immigration form. Seems the flight crew took me for military, this was to be a recurring theme on my trip.

Finally made it thru immigrations/customs (carry on bags only for me) and out to change some money. Big bills got the best rate, 45.17 baht to one U.S. dollar.

Outside to the taxi line, got to Dynasty about 1:30am. They told me I was a day late and had no room. I explained it was not my fault and we had a heated little discussion (mistake on my part) which ended in me going across the street to Nana Hotel, since I had booked with them as plan B. Same story at Nana Hotel, but here my membership in the board paid off. I remembered even foreigners are allowed "face". The clerk said I'm sorry sir your booking was for yesterday, and waited for my comments. I stooped my posture, folded my hands on the counter and said four words, can you help me. He patted my hands, looked over his left shoulder and received a nod from an older Thai gentleman (manager), I had my room.

Out to NEP at around 1:45. Started at the right and worked my way left towards Cassanova, recognized a few of the ladyboys outside from their pictures on the web. Checked out a few and eventually settled on a club I liked. Entered, went to the bar in the rear ordered a Carlsberg, and looked at the barfine board to try and gage how many were gone already. Instantly was approached by a lady, not cute but polite. We chatted, then I saw HER walk by. Wearing a red bra and thong, I did a double take and asked my current companion what this ones name might be. She played dumb so when she had to dance I smiled at miss red. She immediately responded by leaving another customer and coming over. We had some great chemistry right away. I paid the bar (500 baht) and we were off. Angels Disco was throbbing and just like that, I was a cherry no more.

IMHO this girl was amazing. Beautiful, quick witted and funny, 25 looked 19. You could also bounce a 10 baht coin off her butt. Needless to say, I was hooked. After a great night and morning, we explored Bangkok. Chinatown (got my gold, thanks guys!), World Trade Center, she even showed me the Thermae and said she doesn't like the place. Late afternoon we said our goodbyes and I promised to see her on my return from Pattaya.

DAY TWO - PATTAYA (21 MAY 01)

The road to Pattaya was long but we made good time. About half way there the driver remarked on the complete lack of traffic on the road to Bangkok. Then lots of police cars, and I'll be damned if the King himself didn't speed by in a brand new, yellow Volkswagen Beetle! Heading back to Bangkok I guess. The driver was impressed and insisted on driving me around Pattaya once for a small, free tour. I got the layout pretty quick, hell I’d memorized the maps last year.

Checked in at Flipper Lodge for 630 baht a night. (Nice room, I'll do a separate review.) Showered and headed out onto Soi 8 about 5pm. It was awesome. Girls coming to work, putting on makeup, changing the flowers/water for each bar's Buddha. I stopped at Sam's Bar (next to Best Bar) and was welcomed like an old friend. I started every evening there and was teased by my friend who would see me bring home the ladies, she would always shout: why you forget me? in a playful mood. Played dice and connect four (of course), also shared a jelly sandwich (best I ever ate) and some Santip with the girls. Learned the fun of “up to you” & finally headed off around 6:30, hopping from beerbar to beerbar down Soi 8, then beach road. I should say here how awesome it is to have women fight for your attention constantly grabbing you and yelling hey sexyman/youngman/handsomeman where you go? I go with you!!

Caught my first baht bus (what a feeling of accomplishment it was for the first one) and stopped in TQ1. Good music with so-so ladies who were snobby and seemed lots of them were smoking tobacco (a turn off). I moved on.

Spicy Girls, however, was Outstanding. I sat down, ordered my Carlsberg and noticed a skinny, exotic stunner pointing up with her index finger. Asking a hostess I learned she meant for me to short time her upstairs. After a drink and good chemistry we went up. (300 baht for room, 1000 baht for her) Had the compulsory shower and was treated to one of if not the best BBBJ of my life. She was wonderful to watch in the three big mirrors, lots of eye contact too. Then I checked her over thoroughly and proceeded to bang her mercilessly, finishing in her mouth, of course. Short times at Lipstick and Bubbles followed in quick succession. Bubbles deserves comment as it was rocking and I won a free short time jacuzzi room. Picking my lady we walked over to Rodeo girls, went upstairs to the room there, and had a nice BBBJ and bang session. I was beyond cumming at this point and just did her until I thought I had represented myself well enough, about twenty minutes.

Next I headed over to Emergency (not impressed), and then Misty's. I saw xxxxxxx and hoping not to sound like an ass, thanked him from my heart. A young thing (said she was new) soon was in my lap but I had my eye on another on stage. The young one didn't like my refusal to buy her a drink and went to sit at the stage making faces and talking shit, rather loudly. (I returned the next night to even worse talk and was also eyed coldly by several girls so I beat another hasty retreat.) I was uncomfortable with this and headed over to Classroom. I thought I had found my steady here. Boy was I wrong. She was incredible, best face I saw the whole trip, nice legs and ass too as I'm an ass man. We talked and she spoke pretty good English so I barfined her (500 baht). Spidey Sense was tingling when she came back with the news she had to dance for twenty more minutes. I said ok though, then the alarm bells went off as I watched her continually work the room with at least 4 other customers who had bought her lady drinks. I took my tab to the bar and paid for my Carlsberg, heading out the door. She was grabbing me trying to pull me back inside. Mama soon appeared and I told her my problem and to keep the money as I was sorta tipsy at this point. (I also returned here the next night and was amused by her attempts to talk to me.)

DAY THREE - PATTAYA (22 MAY 01) Long (Part2)

Somewhat depressed after two of the supposedly hottest clubs had turned sour for me, I headed to Cat's, Penthouse Hotel's resident A Go Go, where things got interesting. I walked in and was greeted by the #2 mamasan, a ladyboy named Newt. She showed me to a table and I ordered my Carlsberg. I noticed a lady on the pole in front of me but my attention was diverted by water splashing on my legs. Songkran is over, right? It was just the AC leaking water all over my booth. Then Newt came to sit with me and sat in the water, lol. She asked if I saw anyone I liked. We had a chat on my philosophy about this. If I get them to come over through eyes, smile, antics, etc.. or they come cause they like me, then it’s cool. I don’t like using the hostesses except as a last resort. She understood and we continued to chat while I smiled at a dancer. She had neat eyes behind her Penthouse mask, and her body was ok. I like tattoos also and she happened to have one. She soon sat down beside me wearing the Penthouse outfit with the chain bra, T-back and a short silk jacket on to cover some of her.

I looked at her closely. Hard yet pretty eyes, mischievous grin, dark skin (from Isaan I would later find out) and jet black hair to her shoulders. Newt asked if I wanted to buy this lady a drink and I accepted. Her name was Nula. We got lost in each others eyes for a second, then she parted her lips and kissed me. A real, hot, wet, deep kiss. A lover’s kiss which lasted for many long seconds. WOW, I was really caught of guard here! I was still playing it cool and she had definitely stepped things up. I barfined her (500 baht) and chatted with her friend Kula while she got dressed. Kula was nice and said Nula didn’t get barfined alot but she would treat me good. Newt tried to get me to take both of the ladies but while Kula was all for it, Nula seemed not to be so I declined politely and left with my girl. As we fell in step I noticed how rough her hand felt in mine, and her skin was not perfect and smooth like lots of the other girls. Passing down Soi 8 my friend at Sam’s Beerbar did the why you forget me? and everyone laughed. We got to the room and had a Great Night and morning. We slept until 11am or so, then spent some time at Royal Garden Plaza. We ate at the Daidomon there, it’s really good, and cheap too. I didn’t want to eat western food, I mean I can do that at home. She took me all around and we thoroughly enjoyed the day. Her English was just below ok, but it didn’t seem to keep us from communicating at all. We parted around 5pm with her heading to work with my promise to pick her up later on that night.

Showered, got pretty and headed out to Soi 8. Had a beer and some water with my friends at Sam‘s, getting eyes from all over the Soi and playing games with Kula. Found out she is 22, I guessed 20, and has one baby. She seems rather inexperienced and I am trouncing her at connect four, I‘d rate her a high seven since I can‘t see her body. Her friend steps in and we play to a draw, then beats me twice in a row. Enough I say, bring on the dice!

I headed on down the Soi to No Money No Honey beerbar. They had several attractive girls in the 6-7 range with one tallish girl I’d give an 8. They all cheered when they lured me in for a Carlsberg and a cold towel. It was getting towards 6 something pm now and I wanted to make it to Freelancers and pay respect to xxxx as xxxxxxx said xxxx may make an appearance between 7-8pm. That, and the fact I have worshipped Ohm for many months now :-).

Best Friends Bar on Beach Road would become a favorite on the way. They loved my antics and I loved them. I told them I was a butterfly and whenever they saw me walking with a girl after that, we all made the butterflies with our hands at each other and had a good laugh, though one of my short times didn’t think it was funny, most didn’t mind.

I got down to walking street, enjoying the sidewalk shopping along the way and just generally soaking it all in. Should note here the weather was great the whole trip. Sunny enough to be fun, cloudy enough not to be unbearable.

Got to Freelancers and went inside noting the location of Tony’s, Marine, and some a go go clubs there. I think they were Pretty Girls and Dollhouse? Entered FLB and sat down, ordering water. My first night had taught me if you don’t throw in some water between beers, you won’t last all 12 rounds! Here too, I was lucky enough to see several girls sign in to work, get dressed/made up, and tidy up the place for a night’s business. Ohm is more beautiful than her pictures and I was lost. Unsure it was really her and wondering what to do I played it smooth for 30 or 40 minutes. We shared some snacks, and some of those fruit yogurt drinks which are everywhere in the Kingdom. They’re really good too. Try the one with the green cap (the bottles are usually white).

I eventually broke down and asked a girl if it was indeed Ohm. Big mistake. She asked if I saw the website, I said yes. She said something in Thai and everyone cheered. I tried to stop her from telling Ohm with a shhh! please? but it was no use. Like a frightened bird she flitted away to the back bar and stayed there until I left. Oh well, I’ll pay respects to Pete tomorrow.

Had a few at some beerbars on walking street, and checked out the area. Lots of military concentrated here, which is good for me since I preferred the beerbars on beach road and Soi 8.

Magically it was after 8pm and I wandered into ALL GIRLS. Moment of silence out of respect for this club...........

IMHO the hottest A Go Go in Pattaya. Always rocked and the girls were mostly 8 and above with a few 7’s thrown in. Man what a place! I walked around the stage admiring, then saw a true stunner. I blew her a kiss and took my seat. There she was right in front of me. My God Man! She was three words, Beau Ti Ful! We chatted for awhile I bought her some drinks and we shared some Tequila Titty shots, what a sight! Soon she turned her back to me and ground her perfect ass into my groin, and didn’t stop for 30 minutes! I enjoyed it but restrained her when she started bumping me and my chair into the wall. She said, you ready? Paid the bill and we were out the door around 9:30. Had fun bar hopping together, her showing me off to her friends and me showing her off to anyone who would look. Her name was Noi and she was pretty much perfect. Three holer, had all the skills, plus just a wisp of hair on her pussy, and that was all she had on her whole body. I took charge first time, then she took charge for the 2nd. BOY WAS I GLAD.

Around midnight though something weird happened. I started to feel like shit for not going back for Nula. What to do? I usually follow my heart so I started to get dressed. Noi looked puzzled and reached for her Thai/English dictionary. Why? she said. You no happy? I tried to explain I was very happy but I made a promise to someone. She better than me? No, not nearly as beautiful as you but there’s something about her. Five minutes then she gets it and tells me, “I understand, me feel same same you”. Jesus, what do I say to this? I say nothing and she gets dressed and gives me her number. Not her phone number, but her plastic number XX she wears in the go go. What’s this? For you, I like you too much. You want me to see you again? Up to you..... We kiss good bye for several minutes and I’m see-sawing back and forth. A promise is a promise though so at midnight I’m back in Cat’s. Nula is overjoyed and she tells me everyone was discussing if I would come back or not. I know what’s going to happen but I don’t mind. Sure enough I am soon sitting with Nula and her friend Kula (who’s all over me) and Newt. I buy drinks for everyone (2 rounds) and hope I am gaining face for Nula. She goes to the toilet and her friend moves in. Not obviously but she let’s me know if I want it, it’s there. Nula comes back and sits with me again. Soon the #1 mamasan shows up and I snap my fingers to Newt who instantly disappears and reappears with a drink for momma. This doesn’t go unnoticed and momma speaks to me for awhile. Soon my girl goes to change and we are out around 1am.

As we walk the Soi 8 gauntlet I get lots of my butterfly hand signals and the whole staff at Sam’s yells why you forget me? The whole Soi is laughing, me and my girl included. We awoke after another awesome night around 11am or so. I wanted to go to Big C so we went and I bought her a bathing suit and some small stuff, also some shampoo since we were out. We had awesome Thai food there, I think 5 or 6 dishes and the total was less than 300 baht. Have I mentioned I love this place, or as I told my friend today, Philippines? Where’s that?

We headed to the Flipper and enjoyed the rooftop pool for several hours. Playing, kissing and being very affectionate with each other. She was saying her bikini was to big (it fit perfect) I said it isn’t supposed to fit like a Tback from work. She didn’t understand, so I said your wearing more clothes now than at work. She laughed and said I am working.

It felt like a fist in my gut. She must have saw it on my face cause she held me tight to her and asked me to pay bar now so she wouldn’t have to work. I couldn’t after that but promised to be there again, earlier this time. I think she was testing me but it still hurt. We parted and as I was showering the phone rings. It’s my office and I have to cut the holiday short. They got me on some crazy frickin 6am flight out of Bangkok on the 25th. So I’ll have to head back to Nana on the 24th as opposed to the 28th. Called Nana and made the arrangements. What to do?

DAY FOUR - PATTAYA (23 MAY 01) (Part 3)

I got ready for the evening and changed some money over by the Savoey (sp?) seafood restaurant. Heading down Soi 8 I found myself at Sam’s talking with Kula. She spoke such great English I decided to pay her barfine, just for being so great to me the entire trip. Hell, it was only 200 baht. She said I wait for you? I said up to you.

After several few too many I went shopping and ended up in All Girls talking in the back with Noi. I wore her number, XX, and it was a big hit everywhere I passed. She must have some status because we talked for quite a while, her with her dictionary and us talking into each other’s ear, and no one bothered her about dancing. Now if you’d told me I’d be in a go go bar in Thailand talking human relations with a dancer I’d slept with a few hours before.....well I’d have laughed to say the least. Yet there we were, drinking and talking and drinking some more. I told her things I left out of this report, and how special it was when Nula would ask me every 20 minutes or so with a soul searching look, you happy? I usually responded by picking her up and swinging her around. Like the time we were in the t-shirt store and they started playing a slow song and we just danced, right there in the store for several minutes with the staff all smiles, and her actually piercing her body because she knew I liked it. When I bought my Buddha it was one from the North, where she is from.

I don’t think I’ll ever forget the last part of my go go conversation. The music seemed to echo what we were saying....(THUMP, THUMP, time is precious and it’s slipping away) Chris, you like girl you tell girl

(THUMP, THUMP I been waiting for you all of my life)

but Noi, it will only make saying goodbye harder

(THUMP, THUMP, nobody wants to be lonely tonight)

Chris, goodbye is hard (THUMP, THUMP why don’t you let me love you?) what if she laughs, or says I’m silly?

Here she pulled my forehead to hers and paused for a few seconds, kissed me and said if she know your heart, she no laugh. She walked me to the front of the stage and with her finger pulled my chin up till our eyes met. Her other hand was touching my chest, pausing to feel the gold encased Buddha under my shirt. Here, for me at least, the music stopped and I could hear her perfectly, like we were the only two people on earth. She patted my left chest and said, you good heart. You same same, I managed to say.

She grabbed a dancing pole with one hand and I pulled her number from my shirt pocket trying to give it back to her. But she put it back in my pocket, and pushed it hard into my heart saying, you bring back to me soon. With that she was on stage, grinding away in her element.

The lights were bright after being in the bar for so long and I kept them on the ground as I shuffled into the soi, really starting on a good drunk now. “Chris“, I heard a far off voice saying my name, it was my inner voice I thought, Great, he’s going to tell me how romantics like me don’t belong in The Kingdom. “Chris” again, this time closer and on my left. I looked up to see Kula from Cat’s sitting on a stool outside the club. Where you go? she said. I just stared and she said, you mow? I smiled and she said Chris, you like me? Yes I said, and she says, I like you too, come inside, taking me around the waist. I can’t I explained, saying how I was leaving and please tell her goodbye for me. Who? she said. I stumbled off to grab a baht bus.

Back on Soi 8 headed for my hotel, ignoring the usual calls of my name, butterfly signs and the laughs. Instead of the usual, why you forget me?, Kula attached herself to me saying, I go with you now. I looked into her pretty face and said yes, suddenly remembering another promise I had made.

We have to go to Walking Street I explained, my friend owns a bar there and I must speak to him before I leave. OK she said, hailing a baht bus for us. On the way to walking street my head cleared a little and I remembered what Noi had said about goodbye. She certainly must have experience with them I thought. She probably said more goodbyes last week than I said my whole life.

We arrived at FLB and got drinks. Was really surprised Pete was in, it was way earlier than I thought, like 9 something maybe? Thanked Pete for everything and finished our drinks. Headed back to the hotel, Kula in the lead. She took us down several streets, slowing considerably on Soi 8 to enjoy her friends comments. In the room we showered and talked for a long while. Suddenly I realized she was a really beautiful girl, breathtaking actually. We started to kiss and got under the covers. Things were heating up.......when the phone rings. It’s the security guard downstairs. Mr. Smith? he says, yes I say. You have lady here, ok she come up? NO! I said, imagining a horrible scene. Next Nula is on the phone, you have lady? she says in an accusatory tone. No, I lie. Hold on I’ll come down. I kiss Nula goodbye and explain what’s going on. No problem she says, she like you too much. Man, what a cool girl. I stash her in the stairs and head down in the elevator. Doors open and there she is, staring at me. I’m still kinda mow so I stare back till the doors close, then open again.

I take her hand and we go to the room in silence.

You have lady she says, and starts searching the room. She checks the shower, then pauses with her hand on the closet door handle. The guard is my friend, I saw the girls name in your room number, she tells me. You take my friend!!! she yells in an ugly voice. What!? I yell back. I saw the name she says, same name my friend, same spelling! What to do here? My girl was the one from Soi 8 I say, we can go get her if you want to check. Obviously upset she says, I pay bar to see you, Kula say you are mow and have to leave tomorrow, why you no like me?, she says.

I like you so much, I just didn’t want to have this whole goodbye scene, I say! I no good lady, she starts, sitting on the bed. Your a great lady I say, sitting in front of her, I just didn’t want to say goodbye.

I lov....like you too much Chris. I hold her around the waist and tell her I just didn’t want this to get out of hand. Then I feel her tears tapping on the top of my head. I sit up and she’s flowing from both eyes. No!!, I didn’t want this to happen I say, please don’t cry. She falls into me and I hold her for a long time. We make passionate, incredible love and fall to sleep exhausted. In the morning we talk for several hours. My driver comes at two and so we walk around town for the last time, hit Royal Garden and look at watches and stuff. We ate Thai food here, you have to buy these coupon things to pay for your meal. It was great, but not as good as Big C. We played some games and did the little movie theater with the moving seats.

Our last hour was spent in the coffee shop in Flipper Lodge, staring into each others eyes and trying to talk. We sat in the lobby and I tried to keep it together. My car arrives and we go outside, putting my bags in the trunk. I stand in front of her and then we hold each other tightly, kissing softly. She says I want to see you again, me too, I agree. Bye Babe. Getting in the car we get maybe ten feet and have to stop for a food cart. I can feel her watching me and sure enough I turn taking off my sunglasses, and she blows me a kiss and kinda waves. I return it and her shoulders slump. We get to the end of the Soi, and I see her walking off.......before I lose it.

Luckily I had my shades on. The friggin driver plays this air supply greatest hits tape all the way to Nana, and I think I’m in hell. My Buddha I so coveted now feels like a huge weight around my neck. I consoled myself by taking pictures of the hotels around Nana and the NEP itself to show my buddy who wants to go next trip.

After a shower and a nap I felt better. Taking my seat at the beerbar in front of the Nana Hotel I enjoyed the atmosphere. Eyes from everywhere and some beautiful talent is walking to work at NEP. There is a beautiful dark skinned lady here and we agree to meet at 8pm. I then make friends with a Rugby team from Manila made up entirely of expats from around the globe. My beers are on them.

How cool. Two girls are signing to me from Big Dogs beerbar at the entrance to NEP so I go over. There pretty fine and one of them hands me a condom as a greeting. For us, she says. I smile and drink my Carlsberg. It’s almost 8 so I go across the street and surprise, miss 8 o’clock is nowhere to be seen. Deciding to check out NEP again I go to Hollywood A Go Go. Lots of girls butt ass naked, but I didn’t like the place. On to carnival, more naked chicks, only one possible here though. The rugby guys are callin me, hey Smitty let’s hit VooDoo. GREAT idea. This club was impressive, tons of girls, all naked. I stayed and got tore up, wearing my number and getting on the poles with the ladies. Tons of them here, I’d say at least 50 to 60.

My only complaint is NO Numbers. I’d spot a stunner and then lose her amongst ass and titties! I checked out some beerbars in the courtyard then looked for my first barfine, but she was out and her number was on the board. Damn! Checked a few more clubs, G Spot (or String?) was kickin pretty good but my girl there lit a cigarette in my face so I headed out. It was hard to walk around the clubs with all the girls out front grabbing & groping you. Decided to check for miss perfect one more time, but before I could get there word of my coming was passed in Thai and she runs out the door and leaps into my arms on the balcony! TIT. You gotta love this place. I take her and we go clubbing, then to the room for the best time of the trip. I handle some business and she is gushing. Letting her take control she went wild, yelling, slapping and rubbing on me, finally collapsing in a little heap on my chest. You cum? I said. Yes she says, blushing. Then I proceeded to bang the living daylights out of her till 1:30am. (Easy to do after days of constant sex) Headed to the airport at 2am to be safe. We said goodbye and she gave me her email address, suggesting she take me to Hua Hin next time I was in LOS. Once at the airport I found her number and name in Thai/English on a slip of paper in my bag with a cute little “miss you xoxo”. Knew her English was WAY too good.

Well. I received lots of email on this report, some good, some nasty. This was MY trip and on MY terms. Thanks to every one of you for your thoughts, good and bad. And YES, I have tried emailing her thru the Penthouse website, but no luck.

I want to address the gentleman who asked why my pics weren’t more revealing. When I sit at home and read others reports I often think the same thing to myself, and I did take a few this trip. Most of my stuff is R rated though. When your with these girls you can do anything you want, but having been there now, when they voice/show hesitation, even though you know you can still get your way just by pressing, it just doesn’t seem quite so important anymore.

In closing I address the newbies. GO TO THAILAND. Study all you want but DON’T take someone with you to hold your hand. Meet the challenge on your own. YOU’LL BE GLAD YOU DID.

Thanks for listening,

Smitty

Thanks for a most wonderful post.

You really hit on the sadness/confusion part of having to leave.

It is true, you develop YOUR OWN rythm to a place. You find the places tha tyou like, the girls that fit YOUR personality, and you keep going back to the places were you are made to feel special and welcome.

Fond memories these are. Sometimes I reflect back on things in the same way. You see, it's not like hanging out at a local bar in New York. This is PATTAYA I keep saying to myself. Look!!! There is an incredible girl, and another and another. But what's most special is the bond that one devleops. Even if it's a joke, or a familiar smile, or a pleasant time.

Good report, thank you for it.

Tony

Thanks for the taking the time and the effort to post a great report. You really conveyed that "first time in Pattaya" feeling, the wonder, the confusion and the funloving atmosphere of Soi 8. Classic!

It was very strange reading your report and realizing we probably ran into each other more than once. When I'm in Pattaya not a day goes by without visiting Best Bar on Soi 8. Money changers near Savoy. Coffee shop at the Flipper. Just thinking about those places brings back sweet memories...

I posted my trip report some time ago.

Your report also brought a tear to my eye,my japs eye.No seriously though a good report.

The similarity,s between various trip reports(except Ranger,s) about the bonding we develope with the various girls indicates to me that if you get the right ones that they do really like/love us and the extra bahts are just a bonus. crazy.gif" border="0 I think!

quote:

Originally posted by Horndog:

Let me begin by telling you a little about me.....

I am 31 and look 25.....

Geez, that was enough to read no further.

What are you ... never mind .. you remind me of my friend DICK! This was actually a comprehensive trip report ... good stuff.

"I am 31 and look 25....."

how old did you look by the time you left?

( I seem to age after a few days of boozing/floozing)

not kidding either. after I got back for about 15 days in los, I was in burger king ( in so. cal). I must have looked bad, they gave me the senior discount on my order. ( and I was 49 at the time)

Archived