What a Place! The Elfman Trip...

elfman36

I am sure you are thinking like I am right now. "I did not do this, that and this..." I never got a soapie. I never went to Baccarra to see the glass ceiling. As a matter of fact I never went to Soi Cowboy. Only 2 bars in Nana and I was across the F'cking street!!!. Missed a whole scene in Pattaya. Wow, hope I can go back in March!

Mykal

If #57 was your first then I reckon you got one of THE best. On my last trip, she was the one who entertained me on my last day before off to the airport in the lare arvo. What a way to go! After enjoying the older ladies at Annies (plenty of them!) I asked for someone young. "No, not the 18 yo, she not experienced." (So who gives it to her?) So I had the most excellent time with the fabulous 20 yo. Firm body, sheer sensuality in her technique. And appeared to enjoy every uninhibited thing. I think I shall make her my first trip on my next trip in November.

"I did not do this, that and

this..." I never got a soapie. I never went to Baccarra to see the glass ceiling"

I know the feeling, but the best part is you can always say "next time" as there will always be something new to do,( and miss out on, and plan for "next time")

Just driving around in los, I see places I want to try "next time" ( seems I usually spot them on the way to the airport for some reason, and too late for that trip)

for me, "next time" plans always make me work a little harder at my job, and makes a lot of the everyday B.S. more tolerable.

Even some of the girls I know in los, when I say, "hey, I/we for got to *** they say, never mind, next time we do it, go there, ect.

I think we all ( visitors to los) carry around thoughts that give us a smile at times

( smile, it makes ppl wonder what you are/were up to)

maybe the smile we carry back is the true smile from the LOS

( damn, still got 28+ days to go)

mykal,

I know the feeling, so much to do and so little time. I made a list of places I wanted to visit, but gave that up. I did make it to Baccara on my 3rd night. A very nice waitress Y #xxx joined me for the evening. She pointed out 2 Katoeys that were seated with a guy I meet at my hotel. I tried to tell him, but he didn't believe me. The seen got very ugly that night at the hotel when he discovered for himself. I think I will tell that story when I post my trip report.

LeoTex

Archived