dollhouse #72 (pattaya)

pattaya127

how come we keep hearing about this great goddess of love from many guys, but nobody seems to barfine her, instead crying she was not there anymore when they went back. Given how you guys rate her, i don't believe the asking price of a mere 2500 (barfine included) was a deterrent. afraid she does not perform as good as she looks? Elucidate, please...

And maybe Old Hippie will be the kiss and tell one,finally.

[ November 25, 2001: Message edited by: pattaya127 ]

Pattaya127,

#72 is no longer working having acquired a Farang benefactor. The only experience I had with her was partying at Tony's disco until 4 am with her and her friend. She was much more fun in that environment than the cold fish persona she portrayed at the bar.

Ranger

I discovered no.72 about 4 months ago at the Dollhouse Pattaya. Actually I went there looking for the girl no.69 who came in second place at the Nanapong dance contest at Rockhard Clinton Plaza. Anyway the girl I was looking for was not there and I have never found her. I then saw no.72, this girl was perfect. WOW, I thought what a beauty,but before I could get her attention some other guy had called her over and bought her out. My loss. I have gone back many times but this girl is very popular and always seems to be with another customer. Now she is gone. Just give it 6 months, or at most a year and I prodict she will return. She is used to having lots of money, and freedom to do what she wants when she wants. Whenever she feels she has lost eather one of these she will leave the guy she is with and return to the seen. She is quite young 17 or 18 years old,far too young to be setteled down for long. I have seen this happen many times before so don't worry. We will all have another chance with her in time. Just wait. If not, there will always be another stunning beauty cumming along. After all this is Thailand.

MCJIMMYS

Archived