Jealousy

MrX

Time was a viscous jelly clock disassembling down the wall. She hadn?t rung.

I clung to a Baron?s bargain TTM in the late afternoon. The twilight carrying away the air somehow and the masseuse squinting frightfully;

?Kuhn sabai dii mai?? uttered with more than routine concern.

I couldn?t ring. She needed space. I must ring. She is my friend. We are in this together. She hacks it alone at the poles and in the short-time rooms too.

Time inched forward, playing statues. If this were the night before the 5th then?.About 8 o?clock Catherine said:

?You look restless, need somewhere to go.? I smiled involuntarily at the botched Dylan line.

Our Soi fakes an impromtu Isaan night market where the chilli-soaked suffocating smoke hangs in patches, and the karaoke bars have bare limbs in and out. My barber is there too and I stopped by for a shave. Then I would telephone her . We could spend the last evening together. Yet less than twenty minutes later I was listening to the elective ringing tones of Tata?s ?I believe? pissing the very same away.

That night a scurvied Chinese drip dripping on a stone spiral stair

The next morning early she just said defiantly:

?Yeh.. last night I work. no telephone you no have bat. I want go condio. .. Romp I no go customer chin chin?. ?.. I want you come bar tonight.

White putty.

Then later the same morning:

?Sa she telephone now. Have friend marry home me 16, 17. I want you come?

?OK? I said.

Early evening, I had gone to a photo exhibition at the foreign correspondents club. Frank faces among the club?s living glitterati, before the Cowboy. About the penultimate bar on the left coming from the Asok end. Si greeted me. ? She dancing, finish 2 song.? I glanced up as avoiding the eye. She was dark nearly as a silhouette. Si added conspiratorially, ?I ask she why want dancing, no have money for family.? I looked up again, registering her slight new hunch. The slack dorsal fin of a captive orca. Suddenly vaguely ashamed at having so much confided in her before. Lady drink drunk she went to fetch her. Beside me she was lacy, young and vulnerable again, leant forward with a hesitant stare. I saw what the customer saw. Si bubbled: ?She new lady, work here two day, Lady work Bar before stay Surin 4 month with family.? IP smiled as if it might be true. Then she was gone and we were serious again;

?You angry me?? tip-toeing across the bar

?mai bpen lai?you want drink?

It felt so strange to be doing this after so long. She had put on a kind of super- skimpy top. Publicly I claimed her, circling the naked waist which I knew so well and now she could hardly refuse. Then, after a decent interval;

?You want me pay bar?? Wondering if leaving my wallet the note might tear.

?Up to you ??.. but I no want fighting you?

Finishing later, I fancied her labia still crenellated by the huge member of last night?s fuck.

After she said:

?No?.No?.. I no want you kit ma ?.Why have problem?.... Ok I like you?. you like me?..you have wife and baby?

Then since this hadn?t worked:

?I want you same Txxxx? who doesn?t confuse sex with love

I thought: stripped to its essentials what is jealousy after all but a lack of respect denied?

> .About 8 o?clock Catherine said:

?You look restless, need somewhere to go.? I smiled involuntarily at the botched Dylan line. <

If your restlessness is showing to C, it suggests your firewall between the two parts of your life is starting to crumble. That's scary.

>Finishing later, I fancied her labia still crenellated by the huge member of last night?s fuck. <

I still can't escape the feeling that you torture yourself by allowing your mind to dwell on such details. But then I looked at the title of the post, and realised I've been there too, from time to time. Very pleased I have managed to leave it behind. Now I'm just like Txxxx........

>After she said:

?No?.No?.. I no want you kit ma ?.Why have problem?.... Ok I like you?. you like me?..you have wife and baby? <

She's so good at putting it all in a nutshell.

Archived