"bad tit"?

I guess this is the best palce to post this. ( for your amusement)

last year I took my daughter ( age 6 ) to the local video rental shop In bkk ( just off Phayathai rd).

usually when I go there I am alone, and it seems ( do all thais that deal with farangs think this) the shop keeper had to tell me of his latest farand xx video. ( and practice his english skills along the way chatting with me)

the last time I was there I politly ( but firmly of course) told him I was not interested in renting any xx vids.

So this time I felt safe bringing little "dee" along:

we got about 3 feet inside the door way when he spots me and says "kun mie, have new american video in for you, name Toy"

I'm thinking about now, my warning was not harsh enough.

(and now I have my hands clampped over my daughters ears:)

he goes on to say "have american super star bad tit"

and starts to show the cover to me. ( have my hand over my daughters eyes by now, and getting worried)

turns out it was Troy with Brad Pitt.

we rented it.

BadaBing said:

Nice one Pasa :grinyes:

Couple of years ago took a BG to the Emporium for a movie of her choice , on the cab ride over she kept insisting on seeing " Goat Shit " , i was thinking we should procede to the zoo , I relented.

Ended up seeing Ghost Ship

Bada :beer: Bing

Excellent.

Laughing out loud in my office. Can't even tell my co-workers why!

thanks for the feedback, I am glad you got a laff out of it.

I'll try to compose my thoughts ( what happendd) the first time I took my next oldest ( 14 at the time) to the local supermarket ( in so calif) for the first time. ( Still can't bring myself to go back to that market to this day, 8 years later)

Archived