What is it about pain?

MrX

In the good old days I could dine out at the dinner of the night. Nit was my pallid love and would pick at my plate. I adored the heady expanse of the city and the banquet before me with my family tucked in bed.

Now reduced to; when IP is fucking, trying to fuck too. More navigable that way, less to upbraid her with.

But its complicated, doesn?t always work, between the mythic jealousies of Thai girls and vagaries of synchronity. Also, she doesn?t see it like this, maintaining an iron difference in kind; paying and being paid for sex. Though I think this rather self-serving and seek a deeper parity. Varieties of surviving.

Not everything is bad, even if I gave up all hope long ago of finding an acceptable surrogate. She too perhaps.

There is always the left field.

In the evening TTM massage place someone would become part of my regular balm. What is it about attraction?

I don?t believe I have ever been gay in a common sense. Just that, as a teenager I loved Jeremy with a passion which had not yet suckered onto women definitively, and in my early twenties a camp queen, with histrionic knowledge, seduced me through my head, until we had kissed in a Cornish hotel room. Crucially, the physicals would never run; absent curves, hair, and the unyieldingness of pectoral and buttock have always seen to that.

But Male is merely androgyne; with shoulders a little heavy and torso tending to lean. And though no one could say she was pretty, her face has a solid symmetry with eyes that do not conceal the vitality inside.

Also she had a cold this day, veering my suspicions away from a gravelly voice, and always claimed a daughter in Had Yai.

The domestic arrangements at this TTM place are discreetly elastic. Only wanting to; go over the heads of the professional oilies and upgrade a TTM girl, then sex becomes heavily implied. It was after ten dry pummellings I took the plunge.

A genie unlocked!

Sometime, during exhausting and stale preliminaries, when I gingerly tried pulling at her nipples, there appeared small pleasure, then harder and harder, to a cry. And though I am less sadist than gay, it was intriguing. Where were the limits?

One here; still sheathless, thoughtlessly pretending abandon, I forced our crotches perilously close, her panic filling me with a sweet regret.

?Tam len? tam len ..you no like, you no want, I no do chin chin?

Ebbing anxiety toward comprehension,ushering;

?Siaw..siaw maak ma

Later: nipples twisted more cruelly, her cunt muscles would convulse my cock.

We have parted on good terms

rompandadam said:

I don’t believe I have ever been gay in a common sense. Just that, as a teenager I loved Jeremy with a passion which had not yet suckered onto women definitively, and in my early twenties a camp queen, with histrionic knowledge, seduced me through my head, until we had kissed in a Cornish

Very poetic.

Intrigued to know, what is "histrionic knowledge"? ::

Archived