Another Star of Light Thread

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I visited SOL on two successive afternoons about a month ago. I had no problem in getting full service inside their premesis in the couch. Both the times the girls were more than willing to suck and fuck.

Incidentally, I had a large group of the girls sitting and standing around while I was in action. It was a great turn on.

I noticed on both occassions that the Male Manager leaves when you are about to start your activities.

Definitely the best bet in Bangkok in terms of pure sleaze. .

Do you know which girls give Anal? I would like to go back and do it again.

Cheers,

Bankerdude

Can't remeber any of the girls name (that did anal) but just ask around and you should have no problems hitting the jackpot. I didn't actually ask (or plan) the girl if she did anal before we went to the room. It just short of happenend and she didn't object it one bit!

Defintely a great place for some sleeze!

Banker: My advice, for this particular locale, is just yell out, "Who wants to get fucked in the ass??" Take your pick from the ones jumping up and down and waving their arms.

(Disclaimer: This technique may not work at other places, like Q Bar.)

Banker: My advice, for this particular locale, is just yell out, "Who wants to get fucked in the ass??" Take your pick from the ones jumping up and down and waving their arms.

(Disclaimer: This technique may not work at other places, like Q Bar.)

Probably wouldn't go shouting it out if you walk into Cassanova's at NEP either!!! :D

Unless that's your thing, of course... :o

Archived