Why do fools fall in love?

The difference between Western hookers and

Thai bargirls is the "love" factor. I've known lots of bargirls that fall in love with customers, as well. To me one of the most

exquisite pleasures is being able to love

the girl; she will let you take it as far as you want. Try getting a European or American hooker even to kiss you!

It's an exquisite pleasure/pain- since, as was previously mentioned, if you want to stay

sane- you have to learn how to "fall out"

on the way out of Don Muang...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Sombat:

Maybe the whore in the bookstore was looking bored when the white guy read her poetry because she prefers Victorian Age iambic pentameter and he was reading Edwardian Age dactylic? Or maybe she had heard THE MAN FROM SNOWY RIVER one time to many? ;-)

Cheers!

Sombat man

I was quoting the bitch Petrach's sonnet sequence to Laura, irie.

I wondered who that geezer in the thongs reading jazz mags was and now I know it was Sid-hateful,

respeck

I've fallen in love with Thailand. I'm fascinatd by the whole nightlife scene. But, I've never fallen for a bg, and I don't believe I ever will. It's always healthy to put things in perspective and not lose sight of reality. The whole LOS experince for vacationers is living a fantasy, and that's all it is, a fantasy.

On the other hand, I belive chances of I falling in love with a non-bg thai girl is much much more than falling in love with a farang woman.

sombat

and then again maybe she figured any farang who reads poetry to a bangkok whore was fair prey in need of some street level education. who knows? maybe he got off fucking her as he read to her later to get the rhythm and timing. feels good to music, why not a little cadent verse.

farangbaa

zigfried

thing is, how and where are we going to meet these non-bg thai pussies? ready to wait a month or two before getting a taste? vacationers timatable does not permit. but why is the bangkok/thai experience fantasy? isn't it much more real and intense than most of what the western wooorld has to offer? laying good-looking young chicks whenever you want is the true reality that hits you hard when you return to LOP (land of puritan, where you wish you could do the same but where it remains a mere fantasy). the enormous difficulty of doing just that (fucking gorgeous young friendly affordable chicks)in the western 'civilization' makes the reality of Thailand a sexual disneyland, ergo a fantasy. too good to be true maybe. and if we fall in love (ah, how to stop that pernicious practice) our sense of reality soars to 'fantastic' heights, no? anyway hookers fuck better than non-bg's. or let's say i like fucking them better. reality or fantasy, don't know but it's hard to beat.

farangbaa

I've fallen in love with Thailand. I'm fascinatd by the whole nightlife scene. But, I've never fallen for a bg, and I don't believe I ever will. It's always healthy to put things in perspective and not lose sight of reality. The whole LOS experince for vacationers is living a fantasy, and that's all it is, a fantasy.

On the other hand, I belive chances of I falling in love with a non-bg thai girl is much much more than falling in love with a farang woman.

Archived