Back from Pattaya

asiafun

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't you get head-butted by a Brit Hooligan?

read my words..........

'not defending the Brit idiots who like to cause havoc,i have seen a few and i have also been a victim of their violence'

wanna photo of my injuries?...............

sayjann said:

'Yeah its the skin head brits you want to avoid not the navy'

here we go again..........

i'm a Brit,well English actually but i get lumped in with the bad Brits because i am from that part of the World.

i am not skin headed but you seem to think that they and i are one and the same.

there are People on thid Board who know me and know i am not that type of person you describe.

in fact i have never met any Brit from this Board who is 'skin headed and bad'

in fact i work with no-one who has a shaven head.

not defending the Brit idiots who like to cause havoc,i have seen a few and i have also been a victim of their violence.

i know that i have said a few things about the US Navy etc during Cobra Gold,but only because of what i have seen.

i have spent time with more well mannered US Personal then the idiots who want to fuck it up for the rest.

but the idiots are out there.............

i have seen Men from many Nations spoil things for others,it's not just us 'skinheads'.

not the first time i have seen a post from you moaning about the bad Brits.

if you have a problem with them then just walk away and go to another Bar.........is it that difficult?.

whenever i have encountered bad behaviour i just walk away and don't moan all the time.

Don't get your knickers in a twist, he didn't say all Brits, the skinheads.

jxxxl said:
sayjann said:

'Yeah its the skin head brits you want to avoid not the navy'

here we go again..........

i'm a Brit,well English actually but i get lumped in with the bad Brits because i am from that part of the World.

i am not skin headed but you seem to think that they and i are one and the same.

there are People on thid Board who know me and know i am not that type of person you describe.

in fact i have never met any Brit from this Board who is 'skin headed and bad'

in fact i work with no-one who has a shaven head.

not defending the Brit idiots who like to cause havoc,i have seen a few and i have also been a victim of their violence.

i know that i have said a few things about the US Navy etc during Cobra Gold,but only because of what i have seen.

i have spent time with more well mannered US Personal then the idiots who want to fuck it up for the rest.

but the idiots are out there.............

i have seen Men from many Nations spoil things for others,it's not just us 'skinheads'.

not the first time i have seen a post from you moaning about the bad Brits.

if you have a problem with them then just walk away and go to another Bar.........is it that difficult?.

whenever i have encountered bad behaviour i just walk away and don't moan all the time.

Don't get your knickers in a twist, he didn't say all Brits, the skinheads.

As a Brit, I dont find the skinheads a problem, its the normal "office types" who, back at home, only drink occasionally but when on holiday drink way in excess, cant handle it and end up starting fights with any man, woman or ladyboy who happens to walk past....

Well we should see more of that in the coming weeks.. hooligans and violence from office types or skinheads. It is the World Cup!!!

I remember the 2002 World Cup certainly brought out a few brawls somewhat centred around a misplaced nationalist spirit :doah: and alot of grog.

Best,

the_numbers

the_numbers said:

The raid was just the usual pussyfootin' though right? Nothing special at SC... If not do elaborate someone.

the_numbers

Hope if any member was there they do elaborate. I was there but was warned by a bar owner and Mamasan that the police were coming and that they'd be checking customers. I had already BF'd a regular and really wanted to stay for another drink or two watching the girls however at their urging me and the girl took off (as did several more people and dancers). This was just before midnight which if I recall correctly was about the time of other raids I'd experienced in 'Cowboy. I'd never seen them ever check customers in these raids before but didn't want to stay around and be stuck for hours in a group pee test to find out so I bailed.

sayjann said:

Didn't you get head-butted by a Brit Hooligan?

read my words..........

'not defending the Brit idiots who like to cause havoc,i have seen a few and i have also been a victim of their violence'

wanna photo of my injuries?...............

Sayjann,

I should have just said "skinheads" as we've sadly plenty in Ameriga too - nothing whatsoever against the Brits many of whom I have the privilidge to call friends. I should also say that I define skin heads not by how they look but rather how they act and behave.

In Pattaya these guys were running in a group of 6 and didn't seem to have much Baht to spend and didn't seem to be there for Sanuk but rather were just trying to start trouble. In one place they were just screaming at the girls like they were going to punch them - they'd watch them get scared then they'd all laugh and do it again, and again. They didn't talk to any girls, didn't buy any Lady drinks and seemed only to be trying to start something - a couple of the girls were getting quite upset. The bar finally took to flashing the lights off and on to get them out the door.

Don't know if it was the same group but later that night took 2 girls to Marine Seafood and while there a huge commotion took place - a group of Farangs were running from a much larger group of unusually big Thai guys who all in turn were followed by a group of bar girls. Couldn't see past the parked buses but the Bar girls were all laughing as the Farangs ran off for their lives and the (big) Thai guys let them run away.

In Soi 33 Bangers I ran into another group from Manchester who were much the same. I was minding my own business talking up 2 girls when they came over and accused me of being a German trying to start a fight (they didn't seem to understand Hawaii was not in Germany nor that the war was over..).

My very first trip to Pattaya it was a fellow American whom I ran into on Soi 8 who was trying to start a fight with anyone just for the sake of fighting someone - he didn't seem to care who. I managed to avoid anything with him and watched (and heard) as he went from Beer Bar to Beer Bar trying to start a fight.

Can only hope these guys are somewhat normal when they're sober...

Damen said:

Looking forward to the Brownfox Pattaya Reviews :up:

Plan to have both a Pattaya and Bangkok report.. that is if I can remember everything. ::

Must say its been great in both places so far, not only are things very much like they were years ago with showing, shows, later hours, but the quality of the girls has been outstanding :D

Archived