Pizza in pattaya?

I have found the pizzas at that resturant on Beach Road( i forget the name)are quite good. It is located just north of Pattayaland 2 and has a brewery in the resturant.....just wish I could remember the name?

Also about half the way down Walking St on the right has a small Italian resturant there. I cannot say I have tried Pizzas from there but the pasta was excellent.

I think that the best pizza in Pattaya comes from the small pizza place right next to FLB bar on Walking Street. My second favorite would be the Pizza Company on Beach Road. Pizza Company has good pizza and very fast delivery. Delivery number is 1112 and they will deliver to your hotel.

And Pizza company have a nice big branch next to the Royal Garden Shopping Plaza (beach side) and if you don't want that there is also a Pizza Hut close by also on the Beach Road just walk past the Royal Garden heading away from Walking Street.

And if Pizza Hut is no good for you either keep going in the same direction on Beach Road and at the botom of Soi Yamoto there is a little open air (fan cooled) restaurant that bakes a nice pizza also.

The name of the small pizza place next to FLB Bar is Saloon Pizza. IMO they have the best pizza in Pattaya although it is still not as good as the best that is available in the US. The moral of this thread, don't come to Pattaya for the pizza laugh.gif" border="0

I would never do that! smile.gif" border="0 Everyone knows that people from around the world come to Thailand for their famous cheeses!

shocked.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Lucky:

The name of the small pizza place next to FLB Bar is Saloon Pizza. IMO they have the best pizza in Pattaya although it is still not as good as the best that is available in the US. The moral of this thread, don't come to Pattaya for the pizza
laugh.gif" border="0

I've eaten pizzas from Big "C" mall and Beach Road mall, both terrible; not enough cheeze!!!! and what they call peperoni is crazy.gif" border="0

Last trip I hooked up with a girl that liked pizza and she wanted to eat at a place on 2nd road next to Scot's bar. Still just a so-so pizza, but it was alot better than the pizza I ate from the malls.

Hopf is the german brew pub on beach road. Have seen members of the royal family dining here. Good calazone did not try the pizza. Barloon pizza is a hole in the wall near the B.J. bars they offer delivery and I prefer them to the chains.

Urban Deer meat perhaps!? shocked.gif" border="0

Not enough cheese?? You must have a cast iron stomach if you actually want MORE of the stuff they have the nerve to call 'Cheese' over there! Either that or a death wish! shocked.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Spudsmck:

I've eaten pizzas from Big "C" mall and Beach Road mall, both terrible; not enough cheeze!!!! and what they call peperoni is
crazy.gif" border="0

[ September 29, 2001: Message edited by: Neon Ninja ]

Archived