Nightlife in Chanthaburi?

When I make my second trip to LOS in September I will be in Chanthaburi to see the gem market. Does anyone have any information about this town? Any help on brothels, massage parlors, and other various seedy activities would be appreciated. smile.gif" border="0

Also, there is not much information on the Internet regarding local hotels there. Any hotel recommendations would be appreciated as well.

Thanks

I came across the following story of a farang’s 1983/84 visit to the Chantaburi carnival in Thailand on another web board. A slightly strange story...

quote:

I arrived in the town of Chantaburi, which is in South-Eastern Thailand, near to the boarder with Cambodia. I got off the bus and checked into a hotel.

The clerk at the hotel desk said: "You must have come here for the carnival". Of course, I knew nothing about the carnival. I asked how to get there. I got a taxi, which took me to the far end of town, going in the direction of Cambodia.

The carnival was very big. Tens of thousands of people were there, a big surprise for such a remote corner of Thailand. There were rides on ferris wheels and the like and all sorts of games to be played. It reminded me of the county fairs that I used to go to when I was a kid in America.

Before long, I noticed a booth, with four young girls standing inside. As I watched, four young men went into the booth with the girls. A curtain came down. Only 30 seconds later, the curtain went back up. The four young men had a satisfied look on their faces. They came out, and four other young men went into the booth. The curtain came down again.

I became curious about this. I got in line and bought a ticket. The ticket cost only two baht. At the exchange rate at the time, this cost me 8 cents, American money.

When my turn came, I went into the booth with three other men. The curtain came down. As soon as the curtain came down, the young girl who was in front of me grabbed my hand, pushed my hand down into her panties, and stuck my finger into her p***y.

Then, seconds later, the young girl abruptly pulled my hand out of her p***y. At just the moment that she got my hand out of her p***y and out of her panties, the curtain went back up.

This was an amazing deal. I had gotten a free feel for just eight cents, American money.

I went around the fair. There were several other booths with young girls in them. I went into each of them, and had my finger stuck into many young p*****s, all at the cost of two baht each.

The next afternoon, I went back to the carnival. Now it was daytime and the same girls were there, sitting on the ground. They were waiting for evening time when the fair would start again. They seemed to recognize me. I tried to communicate with them, but of course they could not speak English.

From http://www.ishipress.com/chantabu.htm

[ June 20, 2001: Message edited by: Boo Radley ]

Archived