Indaian Girls in LOS

Hi all,

I know everyone comes to LOS for the lovely Thai ladies. I was wodering if their are any bars, go go or massage places where they have indain girls. I know LOS is full of indain people.

Girls with India-looks are very few to find in LOS. You have to be lucky to find one. On my trip last year I met one in a beerbar in Pattaya and she was unbelievable beautiful.

On my last trip (one week ago) I met one (a freelancer) just outside Foodland,also a very beautiful face.

Note: If you meet a beauty with India-looks ; NEVER tell her: " You're very beautiful,you look like girl from India".

They really DON"T like it.

The Indians in Thailand are mostly either well-to-do Sikhs whose daughters wouldn't consider shagging you for any amount of money, or lower-class (male) Hindus from Uttar Pradesh who in most cases live in Thailand without their families. There are a some more, such as a few Sindhis, Marwaris and Tamils (mostly though from Sri Lanka), but these are minute minorities.

Altogether, there may be around 100,000 Indians in Thailand, most of them are from Uttar Pradesh in Northern India and work illegally (they stay on tourist visas). Furthermore, there is quite a large number of ethnic Nepalese from Burma. The females often work as maids in Indian households. Some of them are willing to earn a few extra Baht, but usually only with their own ilk; I haven't heard of one case of a Westerner getting into their salwar-kameez outfits.

Hardly any of the Indian girls are plying the trade. I have heard only of one who does/did; she used to hang out at beer bars in Chiang Mai.

Having said that, there are some women coming in from India for the sole purpose of making a few horizontal bucks. A few of them hang out at the corner of Charoen Krung Rd./Maitrichit Rd. in Chinatown. They used to stay in Broadway Hotel, but I've recently heard that they've shifted to some other cheap, filthy hotel nearby. An acquaintance who went there said the rooms stink like hell. On top, these women are very unattractive(on bottom, too!) and you probably wouldn't consider a humping session anyway. Short-time 200 Baht, usually "no smoking". And mind you that Indian short-time is really short - after 10 minutes you'll be regarded as a sexual athlete.

Occasionally, some Indian women appear in discos like CM Square and Spasso's, and I've seen some who were obviously out for a catch. The other day I saw two South Indian women stand around in Sukhumvit to be picked up; one was a real stunner (I mentioned the whole thing in some other thread; can't remember which).

All in all, no good prospects. Stay with the abundantly available local talent.

Cheers, SB.

[ July 27, 2001: Message edited by: Scum_Baggio ]

There's a real cute Indian girl who has worked in the entrance to NEP for a couple of years now. Don't think she's 'working' or availiable though.....just selling those tasty grilled chicken sticks. laugh.gif" border="0

cheers,

Dan

===================================

quote:

There's a real cute Indian girl who has worked in the entrance to NEP for a couple of years now. Don't think she's 'working' or availiable though.....just selling those tasty grilled chicken sticks.

I've been trying to pick her up for couple of years now. I am convinced she's only selling food.

Scum's right about Charoen Krueng Road, been there (based on the info in his post back on Delphi) and saw about 6-7 Indian women in the senior citizen category, serious Weight Watchers material. Out of curiosity I watched the happenings for a couple of hours. A Chinese looking guy in his 70s approached them but left alone. I don't think they get much business. When you see them you understand why...

On occasion I've seen an Indian woman or two near Grace around 10pm, but again, old fat gradmas.

Archived