The world's gone mad!!!!!

Ranger

What has happened to Pattaya???!!!! A buddy and I hit the town last night and in bar after bar, the girls all wore their bikini tops. Not a tit was glimpsed all night long. If I wanted to see covered up dancing girls, I would have stayed in Utah! But, that is not the worst of it! In the afternoon, we went to King Kong Bar for some inspired nastiness. NO DIDDLING ALLOWED! WTF, no diddling in King Kong, the mother of all diddling bars????!!!!

When my buddie's gal climbed into his lap, she was quickly and sternly admonished by the bartender/mamasan and my regular gal there kept her hands a safe distance from my pecker at all times. For those of you that have never been, the girls here will grab your dick the moment you sit down and not let go until you leave and often "let him out to play". I asked some of the girls and was told "police come", so it seems we have a police crackdown in Pattaya at the moment. Let's hope it is very short lived.

Ranger

Got some info on the crackdown from the girls at Pump Station. Supposedly, there were drugs found at Hot N Cold 1 on Soi Post Office and the Thai Rath paper did a story about the BJ bars on Soi Post Office and included King Kong also and questioned why such bars were allowed to operate. Temporary crackdown, I was told, but the BJ bars on Soi Post Office were not taking customers upstairs today. Offered a ST hotel next door for 400B instead of the usual stool for 350B. The go-go non nudity may be beacuse of the Queen's birthday?

Ranger

quote:

Originally posted by Ranger:

What has happened to Pattaya???!!!! A buddy and I hit the town last night and in bar after bar, the girls all wore their bikini tops. Not a tit was glimpsed all night long. If I wanted to see covered up dancing girls, I would have stayed in Utah! But, that is not the worst of it! In the afternoon, we went to King Kong Bar for some inspired nastiness. NO DIDDLING ALLOWED! WTF, no diddling in King Kong, the mother of all diddling bars????!!!!

When my buddie's gal climbed into his lap, she was quickly and sternly admonished by the bartender/mamasan and my regular gal there kept her hands a safe distance from my pecker at all times. For those of you that have never been, the girls here will grab your dick the moment you sit down and not let go until you leave and often "let him out to play". I asked some of the girls and was told "police come", so it seems we have a police crackdown in Pattaya at the moment. Let's hope it is very short lived.

Ranger

I think there might be reason to be worried; while the police crackdowns used to be "a monthly problem" (just like the girls' montly period), since the policeraids at the 17th of July when they locked up 8 (?) gogobars in Pattaya, they keep on making things difficult for the barscene since that time.

According to the messages I read at this board, the same goes for Bangkok.

I'm afraid this time it's not a matter of "teamoney", but a serious effort from higher authorities to limit the "sanukscene" by continuous crackdowns.

I heard a rumour a day or two ago that a senior Chinese diplomat on holiday in Pattaya was appalled by the place, and was, allegedly, propositioned by one of those delightful creatures on the Beach Road. So disgusted was he that he returned to his embassy and kicked up a big stink threatening trade sanctions and alsorts if Pattaya didnt clean up its act.

I have no idea how far fetched this is and it comes on top of a national crackdown that has been going on for a while. Obviously he has not done much nocturnal sightseeing and I would have thought he would have enjoyed joining his compatriots in a body massage at his wifes uncles brother-in-laws massage parlour.

Hope the crackdown is temporary too - they usually are. At Super Lady Go Go in Soi 6"a" they're still getting all their gear off and doing amazing things with Heinekin bottles. It's the old crew from Hot n' Cold 2. If you can't find it, go to Full Moon gogo just off soi 7 opposite After That beerbar. The girls sitting outside are offering free transport to the new venue.

Archived