Good Bargirl Sex

Sarisin

I would say only a few girls over the past several years have really got off on the sex. I rarely ask, but a couple of girls spontaneously said they liked it. One really liked the oral part. Several others had fun giving me a good time. Also had a few that were really good at faking it.

I've never had a bad experience but there have been several girls where we didn't hit it off. This happens most frequently when I don't take enough time checking them out before paying the BF. Usually they leave early. Sometimes at LT plan turns into ST.

The first few times in LOS I never went down on any of them, but decided that I couldn't pass up the opportunity any longer. Over the past few years I've done oral with quite a few, not everyone mind you. I do try to gage their health and cleanliness to some extent before diving in. I will say that I've never gotten a STD.

I guess it really depends on the girl.. One will really like it while the very next one will play "dead fish"...

I'm sure (as with a lot of things) that the guy can help this situation or make it worse...

Only IMHO

--UPSer laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Good questions, Sars.

Starting with eating at the Y, the risk is not only with oral gonorrhea as Chancy suggests, but also other similar bacterial diseases which can live in your throat, sometimes asymptomatic. And, most importantly, herpes.

I've had the discussion about this with many Thai girls, in the bars and in the chatrooms. I'd say about 90% of them don't like the idea. No matter how pleasurable it might be for someone with no inhibitions, they think of it as gross. And many bargirls told me they put up with it because their customers want to do it, but they still think of it as gross.

As to whether or not bar-girls enjoy sex with farang, I would say perhaps 20% of the time, if that. I've read many trip reports featuring girls who scream with delight. I've been with a few of those myself. That's all bullshit. I mean, you don't have to be a Sigmund Freud to tell if a girl is faking it. Kind of like when you watch a skin flick and you hear, "oh yeah, fuck me with your big dick ... deeper ... faster." I could never figure out if anyone watching that shit believes any of it is real.

Any bar-girl that makes 'farang-style' noises is faking it. Seems that Thai girls who enjoy sex make very different type of noises than farang women. They are a lot quieter, moaning quietly, with more body language than sound. (I'm not sure where the difference comes from but I've also noticed that Japanese girls make totally different noises when they enjoy sex.)

If I had to do a breakdown of my own experiences, I'd say 10% were somewhat uncomfortable, 30% were indifferent, 40% enjoyed it somewhat, and 20% were orgasmic. I think my numbers will be somewhat lower compared to other sanukers, but I tend to be very skeptical. Also, on a typical trip I will go through quite a few girls on the first week but if and when I find one that clicks (including, but limited to, sex) I will spend several days with her.

I will recount two experiences. One was a girl who I met late into the night and I didn't like her enough to bar-fine her but she insisted. She got on the top of me and worked me for about 10 minutes before she exploded--and there was no faking it. I ran into her about a week later and we had a repeat session with same results. She obviosly enjoyed sex and was very orgasmic.

With the other girl I go back a couple of years. I bar-fined her a few weeks after she started working bar. Unfortunately we had a litte misunderstanding and she spoke about 10 words of English and I spoke about 20 words of Thai so there was no way to communicate and I had to ask her to leave.

I ran into her a year later and by that time she spoke decent bar-girl English and my Thai has gotten a lot better too. We spent about a week together and she seemed to really enjoy our time together. She claimed to have fallen in love with me the first time we met and one of the very few things she said to me in English, "when i wit you i not sad." Athough I didn't buy her love story, indeed there was a sense of serenity about her.

Sex with her was very tender and afterwards there was always a puddle about 10 inches in diameter under her. And with her juices flowing like that I figured she wasn't faking it...

[ September 10, 2001: Message edited by: Mad Max ]

Interesting topic. And some good (honest)responses. It's a shame there aren't more posts here.

But all this makes me wonder, for those of you who basicly don't think the girls like doing it, please explain the point of sex with a girl who doesn't like it? Seems like a slippery slope of negative action, feelings, responses...Perhaps it's the challenge of getting her to like it?

On the other hand, maybe I'm opening up a can of worms here.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very OK with the notion of sex as sport, but if the other side won't even show up to play...I guess with a BG we're contractually entitled to get off, but isn't a couple hundred baht and the door a better way to deal with this situation?

Aso, while I find it entertaining reading, I'm not sure I buy blanket theories about sexual stuff that Thai girls like or don't like. My experience with all girls is that they all have preferences and hang-ups and it varies. It's usually not hard to figure out, right? We're all paying attention aren't we?

Anyway, my limited experience: 15% didn't like, 40% moderate professional interest in the event, the rest obtained pleasure from it (from a little to a lot).

We'll settle for the 40% but only because that's how we can get to the 45% that keeps us hooked.

Of course, I could be wrong about all of this, I think my name still says "newbie" after all.

Archived