Stone cold bg ?..Certainly not !

bangcock

This week i barfined a SC bg and she was NOT stone cold in bed as some bargirls can be.

After showering she started to french kiss me for over 30 mins or so. Whenever i stopped she started to french kiss me again within 10 seconds.I almost passed away, because i couldn't get the necessary air.

And this was just the start of the forplay. tongue.gif" border="0

I'll see her soon, no doubt. First i've to rest for 48 hours... wink.gif" border="0

Many Soi Cowboy girls are really into kissing. I love a good kisser as for me it is a big turn on, and really gets me going. I have taken one very beautiful girl from MIDNIGHT bar who hates to kiss and even though her face and body are amazing the fact that she won't kiss me gets me so upset that I never bar fine her anymore. There are others in MIDNIGHT bar who are great kissers. They now get my business. One thing that I have found is at most "massage parlors" the girls don't like to kiss. They want to save something for their boyfriends, and their kisses are what they save. Oh Well.

MCJIMMYS

quote:

Originally posted by MCJIMMYS:

I have taken one very beautiful girl from MIDNIGHT bar who hates to kiss and even though her face and body are amazing the fact that she won't kiss me gets me so upset that I never bar fine her anymore.

Damn, that sounds familiar. Well, good to know that it wasn't just me! Took her twice and got her to kiss, but she clearly wasn't enjoying it. Too bad, because the rest of the package is amazing.

Ranger

Archived