Thanks for the insights

This is a generic "thanks" to the Board for the great info posted here about LOS. I had a New Year's stopover in BKK for a few days and the up-to-date advice (and maps) was very helpful.

I've been to LOS a couple of times now, albeit for a week or so at a time. There are so many things to like, sanuk being one of them.

This time I sampled as much as I could. I saw Soi Cowboy for the first time, hung out late outside the Thermae, checked out New Toy Bar and Square One by Soi #22. All very positive experiences that I will never forget.

My limited experience has found absolutely wonderful attitudes in the BGs I've met - sweet, communicative, fun, not hardened. Granted I've shopped for these characteristics, but it is so refreshing and envirgorating. The Thai have an expression - "good heart", my impression is that many Thai share this virture.

I've read on the Board the view that dancers, especially stunners may tend to be more hardened. I try to talk to the hello girls or waitresses and look for chemistry, especially humor. If I can get them to laugh, I think I have a fair chance at a nice time. That approach has worked for me.

The background and up-to-date info offered by all of you greatly helped me, including abiding by local pricing. I now sit in the States with warm memories thinking when I can get back.

Again, great site great assistance.

Archived