Lolitas and other BJ bars

AhTeckLim

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by bangcock:

someone know more about the "cute one" ??

What so special about her.....looks/skills ???

The looks. I was amazed to see such a beautiful young girl in a BJ shop. She would have done very well in a gogo bar or as a freelancer, I would say. Maybe she just preferred not to fuck anyone... Skillwise competent but based on my sample of three visits Lolitas' has better ones, too.

They definitely have also worse ones: one very cute (not beautiful - cute) girl gave me the worst BJ I have ever had in my life. It disproved the maxim "even a bad BJ is a good BJ"... I simply had to stop her and get out because it was so annoying and started to produce actual physical discomfort. frown.gif" border="0

Wagner

'The cute one' had an unusually pretty face for someone you'd expect to be plying her trade in a bj bar. Although slim, she wasn't quite hard-bodied enough to commandeer the same level of respect should she have been a go-go girl. I once asked her why she preferred to work in such a place. She replied that she didn't really like to be fucked.

Jeez - that sounds like an obituary!

She came back briefly in February, then went off home again. I'm not sure when, if ever, she's coming back. Ask the others at Lolita's..

I've seen some reasonably cute ones in Kangaroo and Rose bars in Patpong.

where is lolotas?

is it live show or they've some rooms for that?

i'll be in BKK after 17 days..

anyone who'd like to try 3 some or 4 some?

i'll not fuck.. just bbj and voyeour.

Lolitas is tucked away behind the beer bars of Asoke Plaza, which is on the corner of Sukhumvit and Soi Asoke. Head back to the urinals and keep on going, veering off to the left.

Umm...Forgive me if I don't indulge in group sex with you, though. I have a prior appointment.

[ March 08, 2002: Message edited by: Siam Sam ]

where is lolotas?

i'll not fuck.. just bbj and voyeour.

Lolita's is not the place for a voyeur. If you want the total sleaze package you should probably go to one of the other BJ bars. In Lolita's each service area is curtained off from the others (although you could probably squeeze two or three guys in there if you're real chummy). I imagine they wouldn't have to draw the curtains around the customers in Lolita's, but it would be different for them.

Not that I've ever been there, of course.

Archived