Pool Places in Pattaya

zanemay

Stacks of pool tables in Pattaya.

Whether you'd get a serious game is another matter. The bar beers that have them tend to have dynamite pool players on the staff.

On Walking Street there's a joint that I can't remember the name of, on the opposite side to the beach, which is upstairs and fairly quiet. You can practice in relative calm before displaying your skill (or lack of in my case) before the poohyings.

Just up the road from NEP, just past Bus Stop, on the same side of the road as Chequers is a fairly large snooker hall. Some pretty ball girls in there. I think that they have some pool tables.

on walking street right across from free lancer bar is several beer bars with pool tables. ( look for a very tall katayo he/she can realy shoot.

• 2 weeks later...

Sukhumvit,

Thanks for the info. I am actually more interested in playing pool with farangs than bg's.

You mentioned a place near NEP. You mean Nana in BKK? I was inquiring about Pattaya although new places to play in BKK would be most welcome. I play at Woodstock, Warbler on Soi 4 and Country Road Soi 19 in BKK. All just for fun, but I am good and enjoy it and find good games in those places. When I left BKK last week I had an amazing 30 game winning streak. Never lost in two sessions - just left when I was tired or my poor girlfriend had had it. Twice opponents went out and made the 8 ball, but scratched both times. I could not lose! Thank you Buddha!

Archived