CD Program situation?

ALHOLK

Hi all!

I'm in Pattaya right now and considering a shopping trip to BKK. I would like to know if it's business as usual at Panthip and MBK.

regards

ALHOLK

P.S. PLEASE don't bother with replies about the search function. Apart from the fact that it positively sucks I'm also not interested in the situation 3 weeks ago.

Business as usual at Panthip.

Bought Win XP pro (130 baht)and office Pro 260 baht, 2 CD's).

Huge improvements, no more "Kiss Of Deaths" at last and the Win XP interface is a beauty.

Note some programs will no longer function under XP: Nero Burning, Norton Antivirus, buy new versions ass well.

This works without dongle? What about historical data?

Can you get the historial data for it?

quote:

Originally posted by SoiledCowboy:

I have seen Tradestation only at one booth, that doesn't mean though it's the only one though, as you go through the main doors, head over to the booths on the left and it was available in that area.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

rastus

Sorry for the late reply. Due to a change of travel plans I haven't looked into to situation here until now.

The software situation in Pattaya is very bad. Not even Liberty computers sells it anymore. The only place I found with a selection worth mentioning is in the garge under Mike's shopping mall. VCD's and DVD's are here in abundance but slightly more expensive than in BKK

regards

ALHOLK

Archived