IKTS Competition.

sayjann

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we 3 seem to enter all the compies.

but a lack of interest from Board members is puzzling considering how many post in the Football Thread.

ah,i see we have a 4th entrant and from England to boot.

where are those who played last Season?.

at least you can't come lower than 4th Zaad....... :grin: :neener::rotl:

• 2 weeks later...

almost a disaster for the opening Gameweek.

went to work Friday intending to do my predictions when i got home.

but i had a little relapse of my health problems.

very short of breath and was admitted to A&E and then onto the Medical Unit where i work overnight.

knew wat tests were coming up and how long things were gonna take and i was pissed off because i was gonna miss entering my predictins and therefore be -100 from the start........ :onfire: :banghead:

suddenly after hours of inactivity things got moving and i was discharged to complete my treatment as an out-patient.

drove home like a whirling dervish to get my predictions in before i was unable to.

couldn't remember if there was a time when predictions had to be in and what it was...... :dunno:

thankfully i was in time to get in my predictions,seems you have to get them in before the 1st Game kicks off.

i got mine in about 12:25.......... :chili:

Game on Guys.............. :soccer:

Hi Sayjann,

Hope you are feeling better.

From the FAQ's:

Q. What is the latest time I can make a prediction?

A. Predictions for each match will close at the exact time of kick off. These are clearly stated on the My Predictions page.

Now I have a question. How long after the game do the scores and leaderboards get updated?

Regards

Peckieboy

Archived