tourist visa to U.S. ?

Ok, I have a guy I work with that has been online with ladies from China and the Philpinees.

Lady in the P.I. tells him to get tourisr visa to U.S. she needs to have a drivers license.

So he fronts her the money.

Then she tells him she got denied due to the fact she forgot to list she has a child on papers.

Ok, I can believe that part.

But needing a drivers license??

Has anybody heard that?

I only dealt with a K-1 for my wife.

I told him she was B.S. him,but he doesn't believe me.

Then she tells him that for a fee she can get the denial wiped off. I told him I don't believe so.

Just another scam for money.

The one in China kept B.S. him and then he finally wised up, after several thousand of dollars.

He's got a good heart, but just really slow in alot of things.

Thanks for the info.

Later

please send me you co-worker's email address asap...i know this absolutely lovely thai girl (just 24! no children! speaks some english!) who's looking for a husband with a good heart...and she's willing to relocate...all she needs is, say, $3,435 for a thai passport and to process her visa application...hurry! she won't stay single for long!

Yep, Called him Thurs. night. He was in N.M.

So was my wife and I. Met up and had a nice chat. Got him to look online at the site myself.

I think he might have wised up a little.

Not sure though. He's from the hills of Kentucky. ;););)

My wife flat out told him he was a buffalo. Well she said "quie". Not sure spelling. It means buffalo in Thai. I am told.

She then went on to tell him he needs to go see lady in her country and meet then decide what to do.

He was talking how he has no money.

I know our work has been slow, so I ask him how much has he been sending.

He got real quiet and just said to much :(

Archived