anal prize

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you will find that most Thai gals won't do anal (unless they are completely far gone) straight off but if you live with them for a while they will probably give it a try. It's a good idea to get her to come first in the normal way and use some of her juices as lubrication via a probing finger, that will at least get her used to the idea of penetration up the back door (BTW there is a bar called Back Door Bar on Beach Rd in Pattaya - no idea if the gals there know what they are advertising). If she hasn't done anal before you need to work up to full penetration over a few weeks, otherwise she will probably not want to do it again - it is also a good idea to work her pussy with your fingers at the same time. It is a total power trip (for me) and highly addictive... I can actually come in her pussy and then carry straight on up the back door for a second round. Some gals get into it, others refuse to ever do it again. I do find that girls who get into full tilt, total penetration anal end up very horny for the next day or two!!!! The physical dynamics of it (small Oriental girl and relatively largely hung farang) means it is very likely that the condom will break - proceed with care!

During the holiday, I found many girls, who are doing the back-side thing. Just ask.

p.s.: I also noticed the "back-door" bar in Pattaya. I checked the girls, but I didn't ask for a bar-fine. May be, somebody else tryed them there?

No contradictions here, I don't think they realised it when they hung the sign up. Perhaps they should have called it 'All Our Girls Take It Up The Arse Beer Bar' instead. Now that would look good in pink neon!

Backdoor is not uncommon:

In the United States, more and more heterosexuals are trying anal sex. Statistics vary, but it looks like about a quarter of adults have tried it at least once. A smaller number do it on a regular basis, perhaps 5-10 percent.

Studies done on heterosexual anal sex practices in North America

Source: UCSF's HIV InSite

3,432 adults in US:

- 25% had at least experimented with anal sex at one point in their lives.

- 10% have done so at least once in the previous year.

- Among women 25-29, 12% had engaged in anal intercourse in the last year and 2.4% during their last sexual event

593 students at a Midwestern University

- 17% of sexually experienced males and 18% of sexually experienced females had engaged in heterosexual anal intercourse

- of these, 69% of males and 49% of females, respectively, did so in the previous year, 26% and 17% within the past month

household probability sample of 3,545 CA adults

- 8% of males and 6% females reported having anal sex at least once a month during the last year

- Most of them 1 to 5 times/month

- 60% without ever using condoms (16% "always") for anal sex

- Those who have anal sex are more likely to have other AIDS and STD risk behaviors

1,071 women

- 6.1% of females ages 18-49 reported having anal intercourse within the previous 6 months

- 17% of these reported anal intercourse more frequently than once a month

3,400 undergraduates at the University of Maryland

- 25% reported having practiced heterosexual anal intercourse

5514 first year college and univ. students in Canada

- Among the 21.3% of the men and 8.6% of the women with 10 or more partners, anal intercourse was practiced by 26.9% of the men and 34.8% of the women, and previous STD was reported by 10.6% and 24.2%, respectively.

Random telephone survey of 422

Whites and 179 African Americans in Seattle 4% of White and 7% of African-American women reported practicing anal sex during "a typical 4 week period" with their most recent sex partner.

Interestingly enough, though, anal sex appears to be much more prevalent in Latin America, especially in Brazil, where 60 percent of people report having tried it. Though apparently it is less common in the UK than the US.

Studies done on heterosexual anal sex practices in Latin America

Source: UCSF's HIV InSite

2408 Puerto Rican College Students

- 44% of sexually active males and 32% of females reported practicing anal sex.

- 12% of men said they practiced anal sex for their partner's pleasure compared to 56% of the women.

2314 MSM in Mexico City

- Of 555 self-identified bisexual men (21% of whom tested HIV-positive), 8% reported practicing anal intercourse either "always/almost always" or "half the time" with their female partners.

105 high risk MSM & sex workers and 155 low risk blood donors in Rio de Janeiro

- Over 50% of both groups (60% of the total) reported practicing anal sex.

Archived