Pattaya Map & 2 Other Topics

Savittre

Hi Guys,

I'm returning to Pattaya next week after an 8 year absence!

I have been reading the posts here in the Pattaya forum, plus I've read the 'Newbie Guide' by Robaus. Gotta get up to speed, or suffer the consequences!

I understand that Pattaya has grown quite a bit during my absence, so a map would come in very handy when I'm deciding where to go for nightlife tonight.

Does the T.A.T have something suitable for sanuk purposes? or perhaps somewhere on-line?

Next topic- Freelancers on Beach Road- when I was there, there was turf for the katoeys, gay turf, and 'real girls' turf. I'd prefer to avoid the first two aforementioned categories, so if somebody could tell me where they are, I'll make sure I'm not!

Last thing- I have only a general sense of what prices are these days. Could anyone offer some advice?

Thanks!

There are a few online maps of nightlife, mainly showing bars and Gogo, a google search will show you easily.

BR has real girls, too. Mixed with the first two groups, but daytime more girls then either other group. Nite time, I don't know.

Prices:

Soi 6: 700 FS plus 300 BF&Room

BeachRoad: 500 FS plus cost of room (100 Bt min, PP GH soi 13/1 (or2?)

MP: I pay cost of massage (200bt trad or 300 bt oil) plus 300 HJ/500BJ/700 FS.

YMMV

Barbeer, usually 300 Bt BF + 800-1000 ST or 1200-1500 ST

Gogo 500-1000 BF (Showgirls cost more) Maybe 1000-1500 ST, 1500-2500 LT.

Balpark figures, if you're young, handsome and slim, maybe less

Have fun!

And make sure you repay our efforts by posting a Trip Report!!!

hi Ikkrang thanks- it will be my pleasure to post a trip report!

I just finished browsing posts re: Phuket, Patong Beach. As a result, I may spend twice as long in Pattaya.

You guys who post here are the best! 8 or 9 years back, I'd really fallen for a Soi Cowboy BG, and she really messed me up. Without your support, I would have been fucked! I'm not joking!!

Since then, I've always kept it superficial. I've always had fun, and I've never gotten hurt. Works for me!

Sav: > or 9 years back, I'd really fallen for a Soi Cowboy BG, and she really messed me up. Without your support, I would have been fucked! I'm not joking!!

Since then, I've always kept it superficial. I've always had fun, and I've never gotten hurt. Works for me! <

Hmm, 8 or 9 years back, I'd fallen for a NEP girl, ended up in quite a mess, too. Board help was very valuable at that time.

Since then, I'd always kept it superficial, had fun, not get hurt.

Until recently when I got my just desserts for getting to careless, and allowing one to slip past my defenses, hurt a bit.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!

Archived