Central London Bars/Pubs with Hookers

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

You said you had trips with Mancy prosis in the Peak District, Bakewell is to the Peak District as what BKK is to Thailand in terms of tourism, you obviously didn't leave your love nest whilst in the Peak District!!!!

Guest lazyphil

usually dumb americans

---------------------------

---------------------------

Why flame americans...you sound like the dumb one paying some British hooker 5000 grand to take them on holidays to Morcambe!!!

i've absolutely nothing against dumb americans - they form the largest part of my client base

and believe it or not, £5000 hookers come out of the corporate entertainments budget (under miscellaneous expenses)!!

and its a bargain at that - believe me

500 quid an hour, eh? Now let's see, I could have one hour of excellent, professional sex in London or 20-30 Thai, Vietnamese or Indonesian girls for the whole night?!?

Tough choice!

Anyway, I thought you were such a handsome man that you wouldn't be having to pay at all?

LG

Thanks for all the info guys.

I try some of these and let you know how I get on.

By the way, what would you say is the going rates for these hookers in the bars of Mayfair/Ritz,etc? - do they normally sit alone or do you have to break into a two or threesome in the bar.

Archived