Relax Holiday Massage - Sukhumvit

Ryder

Holiday Relax Massage – Soi 22, Bangkok

Relax%20Holiday%20Massage%20Outside.JPG

A friendly looking place with staff that make the effort in welcoming and greeting.

A late twenty’s, early thirty’s Thai lady led me inside and handed me some slippers (no outside footware allowed upstairs.)

I agreed to have an oil massage (1 hour).

The downstairs part of the shop is all foot-massage with comfy leather seats and the usual foot-rests.

Relax%20Holiday%20Massage.JPG

Upstairs the decor is nice teak-flooring on both the upper floors.

No private rooms though, the privacy between massage mattresses is curtains only.

These are quite thick, substantial ones allowing only the fragments of bright-light through.

Air con is active on all floors and the lights were dimmed for further privacy.

Soft Thai/Chinese tunes were wafting around quietly. The whole place is cosy that way.

Relax%20Holiday%20Massage%20Bed.JPG

The massage girl / woman did not leave for a few minutes but waited til I undressed to hand me a towel.

A towel was also laid on the mattress itself. Plus points for that, not all places do this healthy practice.

So folks who are a bit nervy or private on preparing for a massage might not like that.

She spoke some ankrit and I chatted while the massage got ‘down’.

A fresh, bubbly lady, pretty set of legs on her, slightly top-heavy but a real looker about the face.

No kids and from the edge’s of Isaan.

I think is part of the reason she was happy-go-lucky, not having to worry about little ones as most of them seem to have.

Compared to most MGs this is somewhat rare so it was nice to have a laugh and a chuckle with one. A farmer's daughter, with the fields back home and the bright lights of Bangkok etc, you all know the tale.

Plenty of girls working, not enough customers was one issue she made a comment on.

This is evident as the place had only a single customer come in while I was busy on floor 1, his girl took him up to floor 2.

Which was nice of her to give us space. Not all places do that.

Some folks may like the ‘noises’ coming from the next-door mat/mattress. It’s a bit of a turn-off to hear all that so close-by.

Overall rating 7.5 / 10

Extra's available...

Full Review Here:

Archived