Certainly Not The Best

sayjann

slept well and awoke wondering why my gal had acted the way she did. :confused:

my hotel was a fairly new one and quite basic but as long as i have a bed,toilet and shower i am happy.

had a couple of coffees with a norwegian fella who was on honeymoon with his thai wife.

they had got married in chaing mai and then had a blessing on phuket.

he knew i had no luggage and it seemed it was common knowledge around the hotel.

walked the 15 minutes to my day-time bar on bangla rd and was warmly greeted by many friends.

i've been drinking there for 11 years and have some good friends and i discovered i had a hidden talent.

i never play connect-4 with the girls as i know they have the advantage and i used to watch them playing with tourists and letting the tourist win a couple of games to get the tourist in a confident mood and then proceed to win to smash the tourist out of site.

i like jackpot,no real skill involved,just the luck of the rolling dice.

but i hit on a winning streak for a few days and i play for drinks,the loser buying the winner a drink.

everything was done in a proper way and i would leave the bar with bits of paper with the girls name and how many drinks they owed me and i would redeem them at my leisure.

i had a lazy day just to get over my travelling and returned to my hotel for an early evening nap.

visited my gals bar in the evning and surprised not to see her,did she have a customer... :dunno:

stayed for a couple and then thought i'd go to bangla rd and look for a bedmate for the night.

for the first time ever i hated the place and just felt it had really become a cesspit.

the upper end was full of unattractive ladyboys who were a pain to say the least.

some fave bars had disappered and too many hawkers.

i then went to my day-time bar which i rarely visited at night and was disappointed.

wall to wall tourists and hardly room to move inside and out.

as i decided to go elsewhere i was seen by an old friend,the fella basically ran the bar at night and we had been friend for 11 years and he warmly greeted me and ushered me inside and found me a seat at the bar,something he managed to do the times a visited and i always rewarded him with his choice of drink,tequila.

i was remembered by some of the girls and looked after,but then it could have all gone wrong.

i was playing jackpot with a gal and after losing a game i bought her a drink before she left to serve a customer,saying she would be back soon.

sitting next to me was a fella who i noticed had not bought a drink for over an hour and sat there mumbling.

he was big and full of muscles and i assumed he was from NZ as his face,neck and arms were covered in moari style tattoos and i then saw him reach into his pocket and take out a pill and he then just lent across me and picked up the girls drink and swallowed the pill with the drink.

i objected to this and said something like 'excuse me,but that drink belonged to a lady'.

he went apeshit and became very aggressive towards me and wanted to fight me.

he was right in my face and i just backed down and asked him to calm down and forget it.

he was annoyed that i was calling him a thief and he just needed to take the tablet i just said that it still was'nt right to take another persons drink and he could have asked the barstaff for a glass of water.

but he would'nt let it go and kept abusing me and the girls in the bar asked him to calm down and he got annoyed with them and wanted to fight them as well.......what an arsehole.

eventually 2 of the girls came to me and gathered up all my belongings and moved me to another barstool well away from him,they were concerned what might happen and helped diffuse the situation.

i could have left the bar but why should i,i had done nothing wrong.

a few days later he came in the bar while a little drunk and did'nt recall me at all.

for some reason he had left his outer clothes in the bar and was asking if they had them behind the bar.

as the girls looked he looked at me and said the girls had probably stolen them.

i just remarked in a polite manner that i doubted the girls would have stolen them as they would not have fitted.

he glared at me and said he had been coming to phuket for a year and knew what lying,thieving whores they all were.

i declined to tell him i had been coming for 11 years and found the complete opposite.

no clothes were found and off he went.

10 mins later my good friend held up a bag with his clothes in ans said all the staff hated him and decided to not return his clothes and would later burn them.

i left the bar and decided to go and see an old friend who worked as a dek-serve in playschool go-go on soi seadragon.

i've known her for 11 years and she is lovely and she whooped with delight when she saw me and sat me down.

bought her a drink and she was staight into her routine of asking if i wanted a lady for the night and as i said no(the selection had certainly gone downhill)and while she sat with me she waved away the girls who approached me,she was looking after my desire to have a quiet drink with her.

but then a lady approached me and i recognised another old friend.

i had slept with this lady in 2000 and while now 42 was still a looker in my eyes.

i asked her to join me and we chatted for ages and i decided she would do for me that night,i knew her from old and knew what to expect in the bedroom.

paid the BF and off to the hotel for hopefully a good night of sex.

but once again things did'nt plan out as well as i hoped.

he had been coming to phuket for a year and knew what lying' date='thieving whores they all were.

i declined to tell him i had been coming for 11 years and found the complete opposite.

no clothes were found and off he went.

10 mins later my good friend held up a bag with his clothes in ans said all the staff hated him and decided to not return his clothes and would later burn them[/quote']

So your 'friends' are thieves just as the guy who had been going there for 1 year had said, eh??

So your 'friends' are thieves just as the guy who had been going there for 1 year had said, eh??

maybe your thoughts about my friends are a little wrong, i would rather trust a thai girl working in a bar than some idiot who arrives at the bar each night,sits there and refuses to buy a drink.

but don't judge people you don't know.

this cunt was unwanted in the bar each night but the staff were afraid of him and what he might do if they tried to stop him coming in the bar.

only 2 male staff and around 12 girls worked there at night,what chance would they have had if he had started a fight?.

in these bars a lot of the girls are having to work when they don't want to,but it's a job and maybe helps the family in the wrong run.

i can only imagine the shit they have to put up with most days from drunken tourists who think they own the world.

i'm a happy drinker who likes to play a game,have a drink and chat with the girls.

i just don't understand why men have to get so drunk that they cause trouble.

but if you had waited then you would have been told the full story of this idiot and why he was feared in the bar and the reaction of the staff.

after i tell the tale then you might understand the reaction of the staff and what he did.

but i will tell that at the right time.

Archived