If Tourism Has A Dark Side, It’S Our Own Fault.

Flashermac

Kong - cry me a river. No really. You don't think I've been there? You are clearly still traumatized and this is going on what? Six bleeding years!

I guess about the same for me, perhaps longer - enough time has passed already, and I figured most people could have inferred from my posts what truly happened to me. At the time it was in the national news. But in a way, you and I are the same - I never read your posts, and you never read mine. Even though we appear to have something in common. Although your case appears to be - well small.

I picked myself up, dusted myself off. It appeared I could never come back, but here I am. And one thing I know about myself, all these fucking years later - is that it isn't because I'm weak that I can be so good - and never let anyone forget, I don't choose revenge because I'm stronger than that. I'll choose my time, and my method - but it will come. Out of all this I know I'm a good person, and what is more, an effective one. And *that* is what I choose to be. Not some lapdog to some thousand baht cola girl.