"Wrong" webaddress?

bkkgeorge

While trying to connect to the betting website of Intertops (of course just to find out what betting is) I will be automatically rerouted to the following link: http://www.police.go.th/crimewebpost/report/sum.php

That's a very interesting site too, but not exactly what I wanted that moment.

Has anyone an idea how to solve the problem?

My ISP is Inet (Internet Thailand).

Thanks and cheers,

BkkGeorge

I have the same "problem" trying to connect to William Hill at www.willhill.com frown.gif

Ji-Net won't let me go there. I think www.anonymizer.com could solve the problem, but they've started to charge for connecting to gamling sites frown.gif

If you get through, please let me know.

Fredro

"For more information, please contact "Police Information System Center Bld#19 2nd Flr, Royal Thai Police, Rama I, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330 Tel. 0-2251-0164, email : webmaster@police.go.th"

I recommend not making this call :-)

I tried www.idzap.com. They let you browse "censored" websites for free but do not allow interactions such as opening an account, transfering information etc. For that one would have to sign up for a "IDsecure service" which is not free.

Concerning betting websites, these three are not reachable from my ISP:

ladbrokes

william hill

intertops

A number of other websites are (still) reachable but I won't name them here. Otherwise the Inet administrator who is reading this knows what he's got to do on Monday morning.

BkkGeorge

Archived