The most stunning creature I've ever seen.

steffi

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also of importance....is that a vast majority of the Thai girls I've seen have very bad scars (single one's) located in the arm/shoulder area, that I think are the result of childhood inocculations. Thai girls seem to scar easily, and badly.

My point is that if other members now attribute these scars as Aids lesions, then a disservice will have been done. Most newbies are not aware of what these scars are, and so not a good idea to be giving them false images.

HT

Well I have a fairly large scar (about 1" diameter) on my left upper arm from a small pox vacination I had as a kid that went septic and I sure don't have Aids!

Be careful and use protection and if you are paranoid about it use a full NBC body suit!

Taipan

Not sayimg Aw is any worse than other bars. Just noticed a couple of gals in there who previously had the lessions on their shoulders/arms and were later covering up wearing the new outfits - there are various styles. The lesions can come out anywhere, don't know why they chose that kind of position but sure there are reasons. They are certainly not scars, neither are they innoculations gone wrong. Yes, various things other than AIDS can cause them... but very, very rarely in young people. Just think about the chances of cancer occurring normally in such a young population, esp given the generally excellent Thai upcountry diet and the kind of pure genetics these gals run to. Or to put it another way, I never saw these kind of skin lesions twenty years ago!

Just to add, I did a quick search on Google for kaposi's sarcoma, looking for some pic's but didn't find any, the following info may help.

Before AIDS it was very rare in people under 60 and largely confined to men -women now get it after being infected with HIV.

The description below fits perfectly what I am seeing in the bars: (http://www.aidsinfonet.org/508-ks.html)

"KS can often be diagnosed by looking at the skin lesions. They are usually flat, painless, and do not itch or drain. They can look like a bruise, but a bruise will lose its purple color if you push on it; a KS lesion won't. KS lesions can grow into raised bumps or patches and grow together. "

They are purplish-black on people of dark skin and start out very small but end up very obvious. People taking anti-viral medicine tend either not to get them or to get rid of them. Most common on the arms, legs and face don't ask me why that is just what the various links say.

Totally off topic but hope it helps

Archived