Drunken Falang Louts :(

Fiery Jack

I don't wear football shirts very often, but when I did in Thailand during the World Cup, I actually got more welcoming and friendly remarks everywhere I went, from Thais, English and other farang.

Other Europeans are over-fearful of shaven-headed, beer-loving, tattoed young Englishmen when most of them, though loud and uncultured, are fairly amiable and peaceful when it comes down to it.

Even if there's a fight, it tends to be honest fisticuffs. They don't go for the quiet cowardly stab in the back with a knife that some other 'more cultured' Europeans seem to prefer.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always had a favorable opinion of the British. I have yet to encounter any hooligans. What I especially admire about the English is their cute accents that give even the roughest characters some charm.

What I find surprising is their fanatic craze about soccer and esp. certain teams. Come on lads it's only a game. And you can't even use your hands? What's that all about?

I agree.

Every Brit I have met here in L.A has been ok in my book.

I don't think I'll start to worry about them anytime too soon.

Unless, of course... I start to hear that a few of them have a sudden interest in learning to fly planes,but have no interest in landing... uh you know what I mean.

troydeere

yes they exist, So do Arseholes from every nation, including the one i'm from. Despite being from NZ my best mates are all fine true Brit or German mates, the best guys you would ever hope to meet. All a credit to the nations they hail from. Most of my own country men (Stickman excluded) I don't have much in common with ??

you stole my thunder,i wanted to say that.

a little of topic,but i saw a big fight between 2 girls at 14:00 in patong and one of them picked up a barstool and cracked it around the head of the other,she was floored.

she shook her head and got straight up and pulled a great lump of hair out of the other and then ripped her t-shirt off and i and others were confronted to a pair of thai breasts being flashed in the open -air,heaven and for free.

3 falangs jumped in and tried to break it up and i thought silly,don't get involved.

and i was proved right,the girls forgot their differences and turned on the men.

not a pretty sight.

Archived