PART 3 THAILAND FIRST TIMER TRIP REPORT.

PART 3

Well let me just say that I have been to a few clubs around and about BK and what I have seen is horrifying! THIA people really need a leason in dancing lol they seriously need some professional help in that department. The other concern that I have is the music! I dont mind dance or techno but I come from a city where REGGEA, LATIN SALSA MERRENGUE and R&B are the most popular music in T.O. So I ask the DJ to play some Hip Hop he does but its stuff from 1993 lol songs such as BOOM SHAKE THE ROOM by the fresh prince will smith, Insane in the brain by Cypris Hill and last but not least that annoying played out tune by EMINEM lol arggggggg!

So I was at a bar on Kausan RD where all the backpackers hang out and Thai girl students are out to get their next victom to milk him of all his vacation money lol. Me and my cousin that I am staying with go into this club and are chillin by the bar. A Thai girl and her latest victem enter the pub yeah he is white same with all the other guys there with girlfriends, me my cousin and black brother from the U.S. where chillin together laughing at the narrow minded thinking of these thai girls, and because I was talkin to this black gentleman we were getting stairs and bad looks from the ladies, I meen if this brother were in any north american city he could pick up any girl he wanted the brother looks like Tyress or a guy that stepped out GQ built and handsom, but here is a completly different story. So anyway I give the DJ some hip hop and reggea to play, he is cool about doing so and plays it during the next set. The song is called DOIN IT by LL cool J. The song is old from 1995 but it is a classic that is always played at the clubs in T.O. so me and my new black friend lets call him Marcus start dancin and bombin our heads to the music and singing along with sexually charged lyrics. The men at the club could not dance if their life depended on it lol its almost embarrising. But me and Marcus were movin like one should to hip hop music I meen we had soul baby!! So we are singing along to the sexually charged lyrics and dancing with proper soul, then the same girls that were giving us bad looks had smiles on their faces lookin at us. My cousin gets a call from his girl and he is off to meet her someplace I didnt see him for the rest of the night.

Then the DJ played one of my reggea tunes that he also likes by BENNI MAN now THAI people need some Carribean soul in them because they do not know how to dance to this stuf they are cluelless! lol In t.o. we have the Caaribean festival so you have to know how to dance to reggea. So me and Marcus start dancin like one should to Reggea with a sexually charged carribean dance that invites the female into your croch to grind and wine you. So a couple of girls saw that we had carribean soul and came over and started to bump and grind us they were two of the sweetest THAI girls in the bar. The one that was grindin me up says to me "finally a man that can actually dance in this country" lol.

So after the set of reggea and hip hop music me marcus and the two girls that we were with sat down to talk and the stairs of disbeleif and bad looks were to much for us so I took my girl and Marcus took his and we headed out of there it was late so I took my girl to a near by hotel and showed her some more Carribean soul lol. So now its morning and I just talked to Marcus and he tells me his girl had trouble walkin! dam those black brothers and their freakin oak trees lol.

So my girl just left after a shower with me hehe I bought her some breakfast, she had to get to class and all four of us are getting together tonight. More stories to come got some tourist ish to do later guys.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have an interesting writing style and quite a way with words. I am both attracted and repulsed when reading your reports.

The way you go on with the stereotypes concerning Hip Hop, Dancehall, soul, dancing and then referring to your "Black Brother" one would think you were a wannabe or simply "white chocalate" as they say in the hip hop vernacular.

Question: You seem to have some sort of contempt towards other foreigners and it seems in particular those of the Anglo persuasion is there a reason for this or am I reading too much into your post?

As they say variety is the spice of life and it sounds like you are having a good time in LOS. Keep writing because you are at least an interesting read.

BTW-what the heck is with all of the "LOL" after every damn sentence?

Mr Kung Fu,

I remember that some time ago you wrote report that I criticised. I asked you if you'd ever actually visited Thailand and you said that you had.

Now yu're saying that this is your first trip.

I'm not firing bullets, just pointing out oversights on detail.

Cheers

Says Man at Work:

Says jjsushi:

BTW-what the heck is with all of the "LOL" after every damn sentence?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

He is just one happpy dude who is Laughing out loud all the time!

Where I come from they would put you in a padded room.

Archived