Do most BG really enjoy sex with farang?

Says jasmine:

Xenophobic, many Thais are.

Don't let flyonzewall hear you say that! He won't have it, you know. (He might be placated somewhat by the fact you like German bread though. Like throwing a steak to a hungry guard dog, that. ::)

Bloody hell! You even like cheese?! :: I thought that was the anti-Christ of all foods for the Thai.. (Hang on, you don't like Marmite too, do you?)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hof-Ban-Hof train station(spelling?)"

I think it's "Hauptbahnof",not sure anymore

About the thread's topic,BGs sure enjoy sex with me.They have orgasms about every time,actually I happen to be so good that even when they give me a blow job they DO come.

They wouldn't lie or fake anything to me

They love me

I don't know what's wrong with you guys

Hi,

Regarding the thread's title, Do most BG really enjoy sex with farang?, here's what was purportedly written by an ex-Nana Plaza bar girl on the subject back in February 1999. Makes for interesting reading:

To people outside Thailand! I am a Thai girl - 26 year and I have worked at a bar at Nana Plaza in Bangkok in two years ago. I have been with many farrangs from Europe and American and many of this man ask me how Thai lady can slept with so many man. And I say to them that nobody thai lady want to have sexual with many man. Anf this is not to mean that we who are working at a bar like to impress every body. Many Thai Ladies have done it because we need money to support our family. So we might to be patient. And some time we was impress if some one if we have with a man for a long time.. I think all the Thai Ladies working at the bars at Patpong, Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza in Bangkok were understanding each other and can say that they never felt any speciel with their customers. The most farrangs are very bad lovers, they are fat and may of they smell no good. Sometime a Thai lady find a man when she felt specially for. But not so often because a real thai lady can not love every man. That is why so many Thai ladies is selling their bodies and sexual. I hope all who is reading this is understanding what I am writing, because so many farrangs come drunk to the bars and do not understand anything what the girls is working there is thinking and what they want. In this two years I was working at the bar I get horny just two times. And one man is now my husband. The first time we met we have wonderful sexual at his hotel and he make me come many times this night and he was very kind and very handsome and unlike all others mas from Europe. So often want to come and then go to sleep. But ther is not only Thai ladies selling there bodies and sexual. irl whom is come from different country selling their body too. Every country has a whore but people will know or not is up to that country will disclose or not. There are many people visits Thailand and the thais have not disclose any thing.So many people wrote about Thailand like that. Many girls whom is working on the bars come from poor familly in the country in Thailand and in Laos and now also in the Cambodia. They all have do their job because we wont to alive in this world. But all this ladies and girls have heart and soul too. So if you think to go to thailand and buy a lady for a night or a week you will get the best sexual experince in your life, but you must think that is not easy to make love to a man you do not love. So we are playing with you and think that many of you farrang are reaalu stupid. So we love your money but not your body. We always wont to get finished and go home from your hotel room. Be proud all Thai Ladies - many mans have right when they say that we are the most beatiful, warm and sexy woman in the world!

http://www.siamweb.org/content/News-Culture/159/index_eng.php

Archived