Rodgers & Hammersteins, "The Sound of Music"

itsmedave

GTG,

QUOTE:

"They are all under 14, sorry I thought they were 15-18 yo.;)"

So you are still assuming/implying that nanaplaza punters would be keen to go to the show if they had a tour of the dressing room where underage girls are?

1> Big Assumption

2> I was insulted at the comment!

SB.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I appreciate your defense of my students, and of our general moral perpetude, but I would request that we try not to turn this thread into something which causes bad feelings. I don't believe that GTG was doing anything more than making a joke, and while she may have been insinuating a little bit about our character, I think that the message you want to send to her has already been sent severak times.

To GTG, yes, the show went very well, thank you. We had over 200 people out to see it, but I have no idea how many read this board. The show was very successful for all involved, many saying it was the best the school had ever produced. I hope next time we can be even better and that it will be a show more of you would be interested in attending.

Until then, please don't anybody use this thread as an excuse to get insulted or to insult.

Thank you! :)

Guest lazyphil

<<Good for her. Does she introduce your wife to her friends saying your wife used to work in a bar as a prostitute and her brother rescued her sister -in-law from the bar scene and she doesn't care one bit ? If she did that I would admire her very much. It means that she REALLY doesn't care what other people would think of her brother and her sis-in-law, wouldn't you agree?>>

Well, for a start I rescued nobody, just want to clear this one up for a start and as I've said already if anyone was rescued it was me. Please gtg rid this myth you have of white knights in shining armour saving Thai prostitutes, its nonsense, in my experience anyway.

Last night my sister was doing a small concert with a xmas choir, my mrs took our little girl over where my mum was to take care of her while she went to work at her restaurant, while there she met a bunch of her friends. What my wife did as a prostitute doesn't...1. Interest them 2. Bother them. Unless there judgmental, why should they?? (actually, dont answer this question because I'm aware of your stance already on the subject of terrible and wicked Thai prostitutes!!!)They talk to her normally without patronising her or looking down on her. I hate to be the bearer of bad news to you, the vast majority of people she meets here are very cool about us being together and her occupation before. As she worked at Jusco and Toshiba now a Thai restaurant in England you can say so far her life has been quite varied!!

BTW..my other sister was the midwife at the birth of our little girl Oct 2001, she found the experience of delivering her sister-in-laws daughter a joyous one. She too has introduced her to other healthcare professional friends of hers who again enjoy her fun loving, kind and personable ways.

These are just my experiences on the subject, naturally with your wealth of experience on such matters probably supercede mine ;) ;) cos you read Nanaplaza.com :D :D

Says lazyphil:

Well, for a start I rescued nobody, just want to clear this one up for a start and as I've said already if anyone was rescued it was me.

To her you are ;) Whether you like it or not ;)

Says lazyphil:

What my wife did as a prostitute doesn't...1. Interest them 2. Bother them. Unless there judgmental, why should they?? (actually, dont answer this question because I'm aware of your stance already on the subject of terrible and wicked Thai prostitutes!!!)They talk to her normally without patronising her or looking down on her. I hate to be the bearer of bad news to you, the vast majority of people she meets here are very cool about us being together and her occupation before.

I hope they act around your wife is sincere ? How can you be certain that what they say is the same as what they think -not because of their good manner ? Yes, I'm sceptical. I also believe with your situation you might see what you want to see ? Hence, believe that most of your acquintances embrace your ex-prostitue wife so dearly ???

Says lazyphil:

These are just my experiences on the subject, naturally with your wealth of experience on such matters probably supercede mine
;)
;) cos you read Nanaplaza.com
:D
:D

I hope that with my big mouth and contrubutions on this sex-related site will make me reborn as a sex-buyer in my next life and marry to a prostitute and relocate her to a town in England ;) This, I hope, enables me to be insightful of a life of a prostitute.

biggrinsanta.gif

Guest lazyphil

<<I hope they act around your wife is sincere ? How can you be certain that what they say is the same as what they think -not because of their good manner ? Yes, I'm sceptical. I also believe with your situation you might see what you want to see ? Hence, believe that most of your acquintances embrace your ex-prostitue wife so dearly ???>>

Much as I enjoy visiting los and meeting Thai people (not just bg's ;) ;)) I find it hard to determine the sincerity of alot of those I meet, not because I think any are bad people (although I dare say some are??) but because of the Thai 'face' philosophy true feelings are not always obvious. In England its quite different. On the whole, and vastly more than los (to a falang like me anyway) a spade is a spade and people will make it known if they have an opinion on a matter good or bad, not always in a verbose tirade, but to a life long member of the British Empire (I'm old fashioned ;) ;) would you like to be my punkawalla :D :D??) I know when people are being sincere or not, I do NOT waste my time with people who are not and will part company fast if I feel they are not up to scratch, on nana we have to try and give people the benefit of doubt particularly to those we only 'meet' in cyber space.

So yes these people are sincere, its not an issue for them. I simply fail to grasp why you think they should give a damn? :: ::

Archived