HT arrives

Don't know what I am going to be doing on the sat night no plan at the moment. Might see you all at the Hard Rock though I can't really understand what the attraction of the place is. They serve expensive western food, expensive cocktails, and there is one in every city at home. Why fly all the way to Thailand to go to a Hard Rock? What on earth is the attraction of the Hard Rock?? Am I missing something??

I presume this is the one u can see from the sky train?

Someone please enlighten me?

Uniformguy

Hi Guys,

Long story, but my computer is in storage with everything else. I'm in a hotel in Honolulu now, until I leave for BKK. Will be getting a place when I return, and also my computer hooked up again. So....I'm posting from an internet cafe across from Club Femme Nu :-)

Hard Rock was suggested by my Thai friends as a place to go. Certainly not set in concrete. Will be our first night meeting, but they will be up for anything I suggest.

Just gotta remember these are GTG's, so meeting at Cat House would be inappropiate. Of course, they will be going back home later in the evening, and you know where you can find me then :-)

Let me know if you have any other suggestions, and I'll pass them on. This is for Saturday night. I fly in at 10:45pm Friday night. I'll be a GP hotel, which means Nana and Grace (if I make it to Grace) the first night I fly in.

I gotta go back and pick up that b/f from 7 months ago..lol

I'll be online more in a few days, when I can find an internet cafe nearer to where I am.

HT

• 2 weeks later...

I'm at HNL airport now, ready to take off. :: Just confirming that I will be at Hard Rock this Saturday, at around 9:00pm, for anyone who cares. I'll also be at Cathouse in NEP this Friday night, around 12:30pm.

Hope to see some of you!

HT

Archived