First Time...1969!

I've been lurking on this board for about a month now. Reading these stories has been a real "Deja Vu" experience for me. I havn't told this story to anyone for at least twenty years. My father was an Army officer, stationed in Bangkok, during the Vietnam war. IF you can imagaine being uplifted from a small army base in Arizona, and let loose on the sin city of the far est at the tender age of sixteen.

The initiation for the new kid in high school ... was to take him to a massage parlor. In those days they were called turkish baths. As I entered the place, I'll never forget thinking, was I being watched by military intelligence? My dad had one of those Oliver North jobs...and I was always warned to not get in trouble.

Anyway, there is this big room full of women wearing white smocks with a number attached. A papa san approached and asked which one I would like. After making a selection, the number called, a beautiful lady came and grabed my hand and led me down a hall into a very small room, which had a bathtub and a massage table. I'm sure she new I was young and this was probably my first time. She was very gentle, undressing me...leading me into the tub, giving me a scrub and then towling me off. After a mediocre massage...the main event was about to happen. In those days you didn't have sex in the massage palors. I got my first Hand Job by another human being. It was a big deal! By the way did I mention it cost a whopping $3.00

I lived on Soi 15 and their was the Thermae back then. I remember they had a massage parlor and the bar.

Cheers, Tom

I got my first Hand Job by another human being.

Can we assume from this comment you had previously had a few hand jobs previously from a non-human being?

I got my first Hand Job by another human being.

Can we assume from this comment you had previously had a few hand jobs previously from a non-human being?

Another was the operative word.

Archived