Lolitas and other BJ bars

AhTeckLim

Ok, this is a definite thorn in the side of any blowjob discussion I'm aware <---necessary preface.

Have any of you boys run into anything rough that you feel reasonably assured could be traced to BBBJ?? Oral herpes? anyone? Just curious --- If you are butterflying like mad I guess you just look at your tab and think well it happened somewhere in there, but someone must have some perspective??

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

h/s,

glad you liked my post. that's one of the reasons i like this board.

anyway, i find that a bj at lolitas at the start of the evening allows me the luxury to take my time and find a girl to take back to the hotel. Once I get my rocks off early, I'm not rushed to take some girl s/t and can be more selective.

It's great to go to Long Gun after Lolitas and enjoy the show.

Or if the night's been a bust and you're drunk and just want to go back to the hotel and crash, a bj at Lolita's at the end of the night works too!

The only question now jaybet3, gentlemen is whether I alter my plan a bit and hit Lolitas my first day "in country." It might work out nicely before I head to Cowboy for the night.

HS

IMHO, Lolita's would be a great book-end to any sanuk trip. I guess you can call it; "cum and go w/a blow". I'm sure that would be a popular place at the airport if they had a bj bar at Don Muang. Here's hoping. Enjoy h/s and let the games commence.

there is still this rumour of the barbers shop at don maung giving this service.

it is suppossed to be in the international departues hall.

do not know if it is before or after customs.

will be flying in from phuket and might walk the short walk and investigate.

Re: take away service. I hear that once you've established yourself to the mama-san (cashier) you can acutually call them and "order" your favorite girl and she'll come (no pun) to your place for LT.. Price unknown.

--UPSer

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

"(Shitforbrains I think my name is)" laugh.gif. Fantastic!

I think everyone knows the one he means anywhere. She's so famous on threads 'of this nature' that you could have a spin-off site named after her.

BTW, although I adher to the rules, why ban people from mentioning a one syllable name that can hardly identify a girl to anyone that mattered anyway?

Jeez - guys going to these places at 10 in the morning. Now that's hardcore.

I had a friend stop in there one night recently.

A few days later he was a drip, drip, dripping and puss, puss, pussing. That place is not a clean place to do that soft of thing.....

Archived