"Screening" the lady before paying the BF

Coloseum

I'm definately in the 'let them pick you school'

I always think this makes for a better time as it means the girl is comfortable and makes for a better night.

If I like a girl who does not come over I will smile and try to make eye contact and be flirty, if she doesnt then come straight over I forget her.

I also tend to go for middle of the road girls not too shy as they probably are the same in bed and not too wild and noisy.

Always felt these girls had been in the bar a long time and would be too money orientated, and hardened by working for too long.

However as I never pick them I dont know for sure.

I dont think I have ever discussed a price or does and dont in a bar. I love LOS bar girls because it is like having a GF for the night and this would kill the illusion somewhat. I just try to BF girls I think will be good in bed.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The things I don't like are the

" buy drink for my sister, she no hab falang"

" " " mamason

the sick buffalo, mother, sister or kids

But the worst thing is getting them back to the room

and they decide now that they will only go short time now

as they have to go home for some reason.

Thats when you no they are married or have a young one

cheers

Hopefully I have been sober enough to work out if the young lady is indeed a lady.

Mind you I have been a little worse for wear a few times but only got fooled once....but thats another story

cheers

Here's my take. Especially if going L/T.

Look...you're going to be spending quite a few hours with this girl (if L/T). Possibly days, if things work out beyond anything you've ever known. You just don't know at this point. You are about to make an investment. With both your time, and your hard earned baht. More importantly, if you make a stupid mistake, you are going to wonder what you missed during those oh-so-precious hours wasted while in LOS. The key to success, you may ask?

I believe it to be time. Want to insure that you have a great time with a lady? Spend whatever time is needed to guarantee that you are compatible. If you enter a bar, have two beers, make your pick, and head straight to room, you will NEVER know what you are getting. On the other hand, you enter bar, spend an hour, or two, and get to get a feel for who you want to be with, and then take your time getting to know them, I think it is very hard to experience failure. Further, after leaving bar, take her ANYWHERE but room. Food stall, disco, bar next door, bowling...it doesn't matter. If she can meet your test in her bar, and also out of it, you'll be OK. Wanna know if she 'smokes'? This is best found out if you're still hitting it off while out of bar. At this point, she either likes you, or she doesn't. She may not smoke generally, but if you're very compatible, it's a very real possibility she will accommodate you. It's at this point that you will know pretty much how things will play out. Not looking good at this point? Boot her, and move on. The night is still young. Better than being stuck at 2 am with b/f saying, "I smoke, but you wear 3 condoms, ok?

I've only had 2 bad experiences. First was a girl I was getting along with good in bar. It looked good. She keep leaving, but I figured she still need to still work bar (I had not paid barfine at that point). I needed go 'hong nam', and found her giving h/j to someone else. Not a problem necessarily, but just totally inconsistent to what she was portraying herself as. Second was a girl I pulled off stage to go 'Taboo' (S/T hotel-NEP). Never even talked to her before B/F'ing her. Less than great, then quotes me 3K Bt. (believe me, we re-negotiated), and as soon as we get back to bar, she says, "I go dance, ok?" Hey baby...La Gorn!

On the one hand, it makes very good sense to discuss what you want before you leave the bar...after all, you are paying for a service....on the other hand, i have met some real sweethearts that were a lot of fun to be with (with the added bonus of knowing that we would go home together at the end of the night), where the "type" of sex really didn't matter. With a nice gal, especially if you will be with her for more than a night, your "fantasies" will usually get better as she becomes more comfortable with you

You sir seem to idealise and have more experience at the approach I like to take. Ocasionally theres something that looks to fine to pass up and I just wan't a short experience so will do the pre arranged scenario.

Normally I am looking to make a friend who would "Enjoy" being intimate with me.

The the about the pre arranged contractial obligation approach is that it kills any potential romance and reduces it to what all contractees end up doing which is filling the obligation to what they are comited and not a breath more.

From Oldian: [color:green] On the one hand, it makes very good sense to discuss what you want before you leave the bar...after all, you are paying for a service....on the other hand, i have met some real sweethearts that were a lot of fun to be with (with the added bonus of knowing that we would go home together at the end of the night), where the "type" of sex really didn't matter. With a nice gal, especially if you will be with her for more than a night, your "fantasies" will usually get better as she becomes more comfortable with you color=green>

You see...This is where it gets complicated. Goes back to 'NO RULES'. Why? Because we are all different types of punters. Some of us get so 'knocked down' by a girl, that sex is secondary. She is the sweetest thing we've ever been next to, sooo beautiful, so much fun to be with, that it really doesn't matter if she 'smokes', or not. The pleasure comes from just being with her....in ANY capacity. The other side of the coin is punters who only care about sexual performance, certain perversions, and that she must be 'perfect' in looks, before even concidering her. So.....both sides will have radically different screening criteria. I must say that if you are coming from the second group, it is much easier. She's a 10, she smokes, says she likes 'back door', etc, then you can pretty much say 'Let's go' after determining these issues, and probably (I know I'm spelling this wrong, just too lazy to cut/paste) be happy with your choice. If you are more into the 'girl friend' experience, you need to take more time. Things then take on a more broader spectrum of issues. Like true compatability. (I know I'm going to get flamed for this post...I can just feel it already smile.gif ).

From my point of view, I want a girl that I can be with, go out with, and wake up feeling like I had a truly memorable night, without having sex with her at all. I guess it's like this...I can have sex with anybody, but it's truly connecting with them that makes it special. Waking up with her is just icing on the cake.

I'm a newbie of 3 visits to LOS. Maybe after 20 visits, I'll feel different. I hope not.......

A few I try to follow:

Don't go with girls that hit me up for drinks quickly.

Don't go with girls that ask how 'how much you give me' I'm one of those don't negotiate up front type of people though - don't make it too business like - just pay the right amount, tip if it was really good, maybe cut back if it was lousy.

Don't go with truely 'green' girls. Damn those innocent looking young ones are cute, but I've had it amount to nothing but a bad experience in the bedroom several times.

Other than that, I find it really really hard to anticipate how much fun a girl is going to be in bed. Some of the shyiest quietest, even a bit standoffish things have turned out to be excellent in bed, where friendly girls I've had good report with before hand have turned out to be lousy lays.

Yes...yet another twist. I've always scouted the shy girl in the corner. Many times it will be justified (shyness), but man, on the rare occation, a 'diamond in the rough' will never really explain it. Just goes to show it's worth taking the time to REALLY find out what's there.

All comes to he who waits.........(words to live by).

Archived