Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About MikeN

  • Rank
  1. I know many people hate Songkran but I usually don't mind it. If you don't want to get wet stay out of the usual combat zones, ie soi 4, cowboy, silom etc. The only thing that gets to me are the idiot farangs who don't know when to stop the water fights. I often go to the downunder bar on Sukhumvit soi 7, usually to watch the footy over a few beers, but on monday night around 11pm I decided to drop in on my way home for a last drink. I was following another guy up the soi, a few metres behind him luckily, when a couple of goons at the front of the Downunder started drenching him, followed by a couple of the girls tipping buckets of water over him. I heard him tell them its all over, and one of the guys said "...my bar, I'll do what i want". I watched a bit of pushing and shoving, then turned around and walked away. I did n't need one last drink that badly. If he really was the owner he has lost my business in future, and if he was n't really the owner but just bullshitting then the place needs a new mamasan. Either way, there are plenty of other bars to drink at if the Downunder wants to lose business.
  2. That would be an all inclusive price, with the "extras", so its about the same price as a soapy massage.
  3. Well, there certainly was not any farang women in the staff photos !! definitely all thai .
  4. I've been "window shopping" on a couple of massage websites, and wondering what "B2B + B2F 1:30hr Top + Bottom' means ? Body to body for 1.5 hours I can guess, whats B2F and top+bottom ? Whatever it is costs 1800 baht.......
  5. Yes, but if you are living overseas permanently you cannot claim any pension, unless in a country which has reciprocal social security agreements with Australia (ie NOT Thailand) "Normally, if you leave Australia permanently you will not be able to continue getting your payment, except for certain pensions. You can continue to get certain payments from Centrelink paid outside Australia if Australia has an agreement with the country you move to." "Most Centrelink payments and services can only be paid for temporary absences of up to 13 weeks outside Australia and you must remain qualified for your payment while you are absent from Australia (you continue to meet the normal qualification rules for the payment, your permanent home is still in Australia, and you are only absent from Australia temporarily" Luckily I've got a Defence Force pension which they cannot take off me ....
  6. Well, it's still a few months to go before I retire and make the move, but after paying taxes for all my working life it would be nice to receive at least a part pension (legally, without lying about your place of residence), but that will never happen ....perhaps you should phrase it as paying us to stay away so that the govt. will not have to subsidise our OAP discounts and freebies ?
  7. MikeN

    Sexual Acronyms

    Actually, I think they have used google translations for at least some of them, from Chinese into English
  8. There was a bit of fuss here in Australia about a chinese "student" selling her virginity on a local escort service website (http://www.myoutcall.com.au/web/default.aspx ), so out of curiosity I checked it, and her, out ...$15,000 for 4 nights ! But while window shopping the other girls, there were a couple of services that got me stumped. Apart from the usual BBBJ, CIM, COF, FS, etc a couple of the girls had "family services" listed as a specialty ....servicing dad and son ? daddy & daughter roleplay ? or what ? Another was "DD" ? At AU$300/hr (9000baht), or $1500/night I am only window shopping, I can wait another 11 days and 4 hours......
  9. MikeN

    Yowies ...

    thats the sort of stuff they said about the platypus when it was first discovered. All the "experts" back in the UK thought the first skins sent to them were fakes ...a swimming, duck billed mammal that lays eggs ? "impossible!"
  10. Looking at the lolita website, I see they have a quiz night on before the show !! "Starting about 8pm the quiz is free and spot prizes and a main prize are donated by Lolitas. The main prize is a 700 baht gift certificate which can be exchanged for any goods or services we have on offer " Now, what service do they offer at 700baht, LOL.
  11. It sounds like that they have n't flicked the right switches at True yet, which is why you are n't getting DSL.
  12. Thaihome ....Seen this youtube video ? Listen to the moron applauding at around 3.30 mark. sidenote: typical Thai OH&S ....let anybody wander around a burning building and shoot youtube vids !
  13. An M16 muzzle velocity is around 850m/sec, a specialist sniper rifle is usually only slightly faster.... basically any military rifle is "high velocity"
  14. Then early this afternoon I discovered possibly the best value BJ in thailand P4P.... Wandering along 3rd road i saw a sign "Bliss lounge - bar and restauarant' up ahead, and then saw 6 or so girls in school uniform type outfits sitting outside, which was enough to make me interested enough to stop when they called out "hello sir, come inside" It was obviously a new place, so i asked "whats inside ? Bar ? restauarant ?" (giggles) "blow job bar' (more giggles) Now i was really interested, as the girls were a lot better looking than most BJ girls.."really' 600 baht sir, come inside and look' So i pick one of the girls and go inside, quite decent inside, with nice decor and a pool table, but i did n't go inside to play pool ! i get a drink (JB+coke=95baht) and go upstairs, where the room is clean, with a bed and a reclining lounge chair. 600 baht for blow job, or 1000 for sex, she explains. I pick option 1, and i'm soon glad i did. Miss Magic Mouth gave me a great Bj, exquisite technique,had me in bliss, probably one of best p4p blow jobs i've ever had. After coming she did n't stop right away to spit it out, but licked me clean first...did i say she had exquisite technique ? Bliss is a bit out of the way, on 3rd road opposite X-ZYTE, but well worth the trip. I'll be going back to see miss magic mouth again, thats for sure.
  15. Last night i ended up at Baby Dolls, which is still as full of debauchery as ever. 1 of the "showgirls' remembered me from last year, when i had barfined her friend a couple of times, so after her shower show she latched onto me. 1 tequila and some mutual groping later it was time for her to do her turn on the play mat, so she dragged me down to that corner to watch the "lesbian' show ......yawn. When that was over she cuddled up to me, 5 seconds later her friend appears on the other side. "this friend me, she no have drink tonight,2 tequila ok?" I'm wondering why those drink dockets are in her stockings then, but get distracted by friends hand sliding up under my shorts and grabbing my dick.....ok, 2 tequilas and 1 beer ! When the drinks arrive i take the chance to rearrange my manhood more comfortably, but as soon as friends hands are free again she goes back to work, this time she just unzips my fly and continues the Hj. After a bit i put my hand on her shoulder, and her soon its her mouth working on my dick, while girl 1 shoves her boobs in my face for a while before they swap, and back again. Then another girl appears from under the table and takes her turn ...ok, 3 tequilas please ! After a little while girl 2 asks "who best BJ ?" ..whichever girl is busy at the time i reckon, but say to her "don't know, keep going" and get yet more tequilas, mamasan comes over but just smiles, probably sees it every night ? Then I pull out 500 baht note, and suggest prize for best BJ ? They try for 1000, but i stick to 500 plus drinks and they get to work, 1 minute each in turns. Girl 3 has the advantage of pole position, on her knees in front of me and soon enough gets a mouthful. 500 baht, + 100 to the losers, + drinks made it a fairly expensive BJ, but the novelty (for me) of a 3 girl tagteam Bj in the bar makes it better value than lolitas.
  • Create New...