Tokyo here I come.!!!!!

Image clubs cater to all your fantasises UG. Many are located in the Kabukicho district of Shinjuku and Ikebukuro. If you want to grope a girl I suggest you limit your activities to these sort of clubs and resist the urge on the trains. The penalties are severe nowadays.

Prices vary from 7000 yen to 30,000 yen but straight sex is, strictly speaking, off the menu. BBBJ and anal are the favored forms or relief. Go figure!

A more expensive alternative is Club Boo where the girls speak some English and they'll dress up for you. For a preview of their uniforms, click on "girls" and scroll down to costumes. I haven't sampled the services but a friend was more than satisfied.

With 119 days to go, I hope this ain't torturing you!!

:D

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UG, another cheaper plan of attack would be to place a personal ad in Metropolis under men seeking women. "Hasum man visiting Tokyo seeks naughty gal who enjoys wearing uniforms etc, etc."

It's free so what do you have to lose?

I promise I won't reply :neener:

Says Roppongi:

There's an image club you'd love where the gals dress up as schoolgirls, policewomen, stewardesses, nurses etc.

So what's the name of it then?

Location?

Website?

Hi Roppongi,

Thanks for all the useful advice especially the Club Boo site but what I really want to try is one of these seedy image clubs where they have a studio inside decked out like a railway carriage. I have nevr touched up a girl on a train at least not intentionally and never would. I have seen some wild carry on but never did myself. However it would be fun to try it in an image club where you won't be arrested for it!!

The other place is that I hear there are bars with the girls in uniform who have to climb up on to a raised platform to get the drinks so you can look up their skirts.........do u know of this.??

By the way the wait is not too frustrating 'cos I am in uni here in OZ which has some of the most beautiful Asian women u are likely to see. I was at a Karaoke bar last night with 15 Japanese girls................so life is not so bad here!!!

Thanks and see u soon

Uniformguy

The other place is that I hear there are bars with the girls in uniform who have to climb up on to a raised platform to get the drinks so you can look up their skirts.........do u know of this.??

This was the theme of a TV show a few years back. The chef would ask his shapely assitant to get him some salt and she would turn around to reveal nothing but a skimpy apron and proceed up the ladder to where the salt would logically be stored.

Don't specifically know of any bars with this theme, but as this is Tokyo, imgaine they exist.

Archived