"She Don't GO With Farang"

Here, the reason is nothing, but money. every were is same.

Once I was enjoying in a famous sex club in PRAGUE. when a group of japanese tourist got in, every girls tuned to them and they were getting special attention even from the staff. money talk here.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Once I was enjoying in a famous sex club in PRAGUE. when a group of japanese tourist got in, every girls tuned to them and they were getting special attention even from the staff. money talk here.

Let's mention how big Japanese salaries are. My equivalents get 11K US$ per month, plus 5K US$ for accommodation.

Now, we go back to bahts and prices for ST/LT.

Being on a half million bahts per month, the ticket to NRT-BKK is 300 or so US$, who can tell you not to overpay the girls?

Says ultras67:

Just to add another angle to this. I got turned down by a Rainbow blonde girl in Feb. A few hours later I saw her in Grace coffee shop hunting for a customer.

Sometimes, as the old saying goes, a 1500 LT in the hand is better than a 3000B in the bush.

I have gone to the Rainbow bars and I never had a problem being able to attract a girl looking for a barfine. I am not Japanese but I do spend money when required or maybe I don't have a problem because I am handsome.

The old I don't go with this ethnic group or that ethhnic group is usually a load of bollocks when the cash starts to flow. The girls always make an exception for a nice guy or a big spender or a handsome guy, etc.

I have gone to the Rainbow bars and I never had a problem being able to attract a girl looking for a barfine.

[color:"blue"]

Most of my farang friends have no problem pulling from RB 1 or 2 ... they and you must be doing something right :hubba:

[/color]

Archived