"She Don't GO With Farang"

Says Escape Rabbit:

Known several who exclude certain types too like Chinese or Africans. Go figure. These type girls are the minority though.

Are you saying you think girls working in bars who exclude Africans are in the minority? I would have to disagree. The industry catering to Africans and Arabs seems entirely separate from that catering to westerners and Japanese.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says june11:

Are they trying to "look Japanese"

I think they are trying to mimic what is perceived as a Japanese fashion trend and thus make themselves more appealing to Japanese men.

Which, by the way, I find interesting. As westerners we come here because the women are explicitly NOT like what we have at home. Is the opposite true with Japanese? Girls who die blond to follow a Japanese fashion trend are betting so.

>Which, by the way, I find interesting. As westerners we come here because the women are explicitly NOT like what we have at home. Is the opposite true with Japanese? Girls who die blond to follow a Japanese fashion trend are betting so.

Before Khun Sanuk shots down this thread...

From the girls:

The most hated customers are Koreans.

Best paying customers are Japanese.

My question a while ago was: "Why the hell did u dye your hair ?. U think farangs come here to see blonde or red Thai girls?"

"U stupid. Japanese love that"

I don't know if that's exactly it. Whether the girls are setting themselves for North Asians or whites or Arabs or whoever they are still being something the punter can't get back home. What kind of illusion they can or can't carry off consistently is what determines where they go in the market.

Some girls might want the Yen but if they have a million tattos or can't be docile then they are out of the running there. Farangs don't generally want fat girls but Arabs will. I'll probably get beat up for generalizing like that, but there's some truth in it I think. It's not who can sell the best fuck it's who can sell the best fantasy. So it's not an accident that Yen-hunters end up looking like Japanese teenagers although the exessive customization makes it look like some special thing.

Stupid is a pretty strong word. I think they are savvy. Hey there are some girls who just won't go with farangs ever, but a lot of girls (maybe most) who say that will the closer it gets to rent day or closing time or whatever the motivation is. It's a preference not a rule for most of them.

Appealing to the Japanese is more than a dye-job. It's what I called docile in my last post, but you could sum it up as as subserviant or whatever. Not the same as stupid at all. And yeah the dyed hair and dumb clothes look stupid to a lot of farang but most of us wouldn't toss the girl just because of those things and for those of us who would there are plently of stnadard models left. Anyhow she can turn docile on or off at will depending.

So the girl does the hair, pulls the Yen when she can and goes with farang as a backup plan. I think that qualifies as smart. Diversified revenue channels is good business right?

A couple of weeks ago I went out in the evening with some of my colleagues. We went to ?Rainbow II? in NP. This go go bar is heavily frequented by Japanese guys, young and old. One of the dancers, a cute girl who formerly was a Dek Serve in this bar caught my attention. I called her and tried to talk to her in English. Her English was very limited, even for a BG. I asked her whether she can speak some Japanese which she confirmed. When I switched to Japanese she sat down next to me and we had a nice but still limited conversation. She told me that she does not go with farang but only with Japanese customer. Asking her about the reason she aswered that they are fast, have a small dick, yes that?s what she said, have money, don?t have an unpleasant smell and are always fun. A couple of minutes later she wanted me to barfine her. I go with you she said. When she saw my puzzled face she told me that?s because I talked to her in Japanese and because I live in Japan. Unfortunately I could not take her because I had to meet my gf later in the evening. Many girls in this go go have their focus only on Japanese guys and obviously it?s good business for them.

>Appealing to the Japanese is more than a dye-job. It's what I called docile in my last post, but you could sum it up as as subserviant or whatever. Not the same as stupid at all.

Void,

All of us were newbies at some stage. I plainly admitted my confusion about the dyed hair, in the place I found while running away from the blondes. I can write a little handbook about what they expect from their Japanese customers.

What do they do to them? Asked and got treated that way but opted for a plain sex. Nothing to write back home about.

>It's what I called docile in my last post, but you could sum it up as as subserviant or whatever.

Thai girls subserviant?

Just get closer to them, no farang woman can ever make you run for your money (or for your safety) better than them.

My opinion, many may disagree.

Write the book if you want, might be good reading. But since you sounded like you were dogging me don't expect me to buy one, okay? At least I think you were trying to as I'm guessing you aren't a native speaker of English?

Nobody ever said they were subservient, I said they'd PLAY subservient for the Japanese if that's what the game takes. Sure it doesn't work out that way for the J in the longrun but they're even more deluded about their sexuality than farangs.

>Write the book if you want, might be good reading. But since you sounded like you were dogging me don't expect me to buy one, okay?

Far enough, the book if it ever gets published, won't be for the audience like you.

>At least I think you were trying to as I'm guessing you aren't a native speaker of English?

Fuck me with that!

You are right here, no credit for you. Everybody on this board knows that. I learned English 11 year ago.

That does not mean Thais know the difference.

>Nobody ever said they were subservient, I said they'd PLAY subservient for the Japanese if that's what the game takes.

My reading of your post was - you did say that Thai women are subservient. Don't hide behing the Japanese.

Please, come again and remind me that English is not my native language. The more you remind me , more humble I get.

Don't give up on me, void!

Archived