London Contingent do it again!

bangkokbutcher

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's kind of a mixture of the two I think - romaning2004.

The 'Hug Master' really has broken two ribs. After the party broke up on Sunday he made his way back to his place using his Beer Compass. He thought it would be a good idea to surprise his Dad by buying him a milk shake (this is all true I swear!!!). He then tried to negotiate a flight of stairs whilst pissed out of his tree and carrying two McDonalds super sized vanilla specials. That's when he went flying. What happened to the milk shakes is not yet known (but I bet he managed not to spill any of 'em. You know what it's like when you're pissed!)

Poor bugger only saw the Doc yesterday who was amazed that he hadn't been earlier. To compound his woes he has caught a horrendous hacking cough which when it gets him means that he is in absolute and extreme pain.

Amazingly he was still trying to hug people last night but his grip isn't quite up to scratch. He's still smiling though!

Sileakunt'll be on the board later on anyway but I doubt he can get down for the 15th. I'm still recovering from his visit on Wednesday night. I lost him for two hours in the wee small hours of Thursday morning when he got off the night bus in a confused state somewhere between Golders Green and my flat. Again, amazingly, he managed to navigate back to mine arriving at about 6.30am.

This weekend I am mostly sitting inside and rocking backwards and forwards whilst moaning pitifully...

>>>The 'Hug Master' really has broken two ribs<<<

Please send him my regards and a 'get well soon' hug.

Seriously though, give him my best and a wish that he mends without delay...

What a wicked way to break them though, perhaps he should contact one of these accident lawyers and sue the ass off of Maccy D's claiming that vanilla flavour makes some people dis-illusional..

As for the hacking cough, I seem to have developed one of these as well, must be due to the kiss goodnight :angel:.

Shame about SiLeak not being able to make the 15th, maybe next time then....

>>>This weekend I am mostly sitting inside and rocking backwards and forwards whilst moaning pitifully...<<<

Aha, similar sort of antics to being in the pub then :grinyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi STH,

there should be approx 4 in my group (another newbie or 2) and we should be there by around 7ish.

Sayjann and his posse will be there around 9 coz they are doing dinner first at a thai restaurant, and he wont have to leave early Friday coz he's got a hotel for the night.

Seeya Friday.

ps. some of Bobs passing words in his last e-mail to me were 'Having a great time although it is all a little STRANGE for me at the moment', apparantly he is having problems with his newly installed bog... :grinyes:

Archived