London Contingent do it again!

bangkokbutcher

Reminds me of that mutual friend of ours. Last seen legging it down a back alley in Manchester, keks and boxers round his ankles, wearing a johnny, his light sabre facing forwards, 350 whiskey vouchers missing out of his back pocket, shouting "Come back you fucking slag!"

Cheers

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not just the big city, I had the shirt literallly ripped from my back, by some slag in St Mary's So'ton. I left a club near by wanted a shag, saw a girl walking about, we agreed a price and started to walk off... I then saw her face illuminated in the orange glow of the street lamps and cancelled... all hell broke loose..

STH :eek:

My oh my,

well sayjann, what can I say?

Your luck was out on that night.

And like the old saying goes, what happens in thailand, stays in thailand! Sounds like that should involve sanuking in London as well.

Next time, grab a few of the guys mobile numbers so you should never be left out on a limb, with no where to turn (but soho).

Till next time.

Hi Sayjann,

Sorry to hear about your scrap the other night and it was really nice seeing you again, sorry i could not get the chance to say hello to you, next time i'll make a point of saying hello and chatting with you :(

My best and dont let anything put you off coming to the next meeting, Cheers Roman

Archived