Room Promotions At The HRH

JaiGuruDev

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you want to spend 250% more(than myself) for a room that is so small that you prefer to be outside it,(in the disco, being deafened sittng the pool etc) I won't try to stop you.

This is a rather moot point since you won't tell us what this great place is... I'm sure there are similar bargains to be found everywhere, yet they are rather insignificant for the reasons you listed (i.e. not many rooms, not widely advertised etc. etc.).

All in all, HRH seems like a fair deal for most visitors.

Says Minuman:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />

If you want to spend 250% more(than myself) for a room that is so small that you prefer to be outside it,(in the disco, being deafened sittng the pool etc) I won't try to stop you.

This is a rather moot point since you won't tell us what this great place is... I'm sure there are similar bargains to be found everywhere, yet they are rather insignificant for the reasons you listed (i.e. not many rooms, not widely advertised etc. etc.).

All in all, HRH seems like a fair deal for most visitors.

I disagree, HRH is not a 'fair' deal for Pattaya.

Never mind, it's not that important anyway.

At the end of the day, it's up to the individual to decide what he wants to pay for what.

If there were similar bargains to be found "everywhere" why would they be "insignificant"?

Upwards of 50 rooms is not insignificant, I think. Coupled that with the "many bargains to be found..."

It is probably because they do not spend large amounts on advertising and frivolities that the costs don't need to be passed onto the customer.

My main point was to illustrate what poor value the HRH offered in monetary terms.

This does become a moot point once you reach a certain standard. A luxuriously appointed 6* Penthouse suite perhaps.

Then of course, if there is only one Penthouse Suite to that standard in Pattaya, the value is what it is worth to you.

As far as the rooms of the HRH are concerned, most of what is does have is available elsewhere much more cheaply.

See you on another thread sometime.... :beer:

Archived