Tagalog - now *thats* my kind of foreign lge !

gobbledonk

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bhat_Man said:

I cant get any sense out of Tagalog. Having had to endure listening to 30 Filipino's on a bus/tram on a sunday in Hong Kong ..... I didn't have a bloody clue what they were talking about :) :) :)....Barkit! Talk about a cocofiney of sound

Bhat Man; Barkit in Tagalog means Really

Well im married to a woman from Cebu and she tried teaching me Tagalog but then also Visayan, from her Island so I go around yapping sentences made up of both dialects to the amusement of her friends.

There are over 100 different dialects in the P.I. but almost everybody undertstands english. Mind you I have met a few basrgirls in Angeles from Samar who couldn't speak a word of it.

First word i learnt was Omgoy, which means Monkey. Told a few BG, "Hi omgoy" Should of seen the disgust on their faces.

I learnt my Tagalog from a friend who is married to a Philipino.

I learnt what I know as every true sanuker should........learn only the words that apply to various parts of the female and male anatomy and the various words that refer to the act about to be commited between those parts of the anatomy.

So now when I chat with a girl and throw in couple of clean words like o o talaga, and she say "oh who teach you tagalog, what else you know"...... I of course have to list every word I know to the scream of "you bastos man" which I guess transalates as you rude/dirty or something like that

Archived