What Religion are you?

Torneyboy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we allowed to discuss religion? I'd like to say a few things about islam, but fear it might lead to me being stoned to death or having a fatwah declared upon me. Any fool can see the only thing which makes any sense is Budhhism, all the others are dictatorships-peter

thai3 said:

But you cannot have a poll and not expect people to discuss the subject.Atheism and agnostic are not religions are they?-peter

Maybe they are not? I didn't tell TB to add them. Loosen up, don't be so serious. Certainly, you can have a poll about religions without turning it into a religious war.

Can you have a poll about drinking habits without hitting the booze? :beer:

Cheers!

P.S.: I am surprised Peter, I thought you would demand a moal larm entry on this list! :neener:

Guest lazyphil

<<I would argue that Buddhism is noit a religion either as there is no deity. It is a philosophy...>>

All religions, whether we categorise them as such or not, ask its followers to be philosophical?....I think Buddhism is no better or worse than the rest of them, it gives me a good vibe going in quiet temples in LOS, that said I?ve been in some pretty atmospheric ancient churches here in the uk, trouble is on this board Christianity gets slammed with impunity for some odd reason and Buddhism can not be questioned at all?. BTW, its been said Buddhist countrys are not war mongers....Japan?

Archived