Tbear's Newbie Trip (Part 4)

Falang

Tbear,

Great stuff! You've had me laughing pretty hard with the Katoey story and the Karaoke adventure.

"To my dismay, once in the bed, she requests

a condom, and gives a mediocre BJ. The tongue stud has also been

discarded. Complete case of false advertising."

I have taken 4 girls with tongue studs and 2 of them must have lost the instruction manual! The other 2 were quite good, though. Awaiting part 5.

Ranger

Re: the tongue studs. I must be too conservative or something. I just get turned-off by this self-mutilation. I can understand non-permanent tatoos, but punching holes in your tongue, belly button, labia, lip, eyebrow, or any other area of the body is masochistic.

Just how many ladies in LOS have this type of body ornament? What would their mother's think (ha, ha!).

Don't know bout you dude but piercings and tattoos turn me on. I love the clit/labia ring very few women have a pain tolerance for. But if I see one of those I am instantly erect.

MYKAL

LOS in September!!!!

Tbear,

Great posts! Enjoyed them a lot. I was with a rather tall bar girl in Pattaya last time and now you have me thinking 'hmmm, was all the parts there?'.

Anyway, let us know what happened. On a side note, you mentioned a fraternity. Which one? Just curious. I'm assuming either Omega, Alpha, Kappa or Sigma?

Also, prices you're paying for ST and LT were a little high but I had the benefit of having a friend along when I first went to the LOS. Keep up the good posts!

Choc. Steve

quote:

Originally posted by tbear31:

"On a bark dessert byway. Cool blind in my air...."

"Make you up in the biddle of the night, just to hear them say, yea..."

LOL

=============

Dan

TBear, you are a fine writer, and it has been a joy to read about your adventures.

To those who are thinking of posting trip reports...do so! IMHO, there is nothing better to read on Nanaplaza.com!

Tbear,

1000B is OK for ST in most cases (Pattaya beer bars-500B ST). You can get many girls at other venues in Pattaya and BKK for 500B ST (or even LT) if you work at it. I prefer not to be that cheap and think 1000B is fair. 2000B for LT is on the high side unless you are talking about a super stunner from a BKK go-go. It's way too much for Pattaya for sure. 1000B LT will get you most any girl in Pattaya (excepting a few of the go-go girls from places like Super Baby). Unofficial rule of thumb for BKK go-gos (excluding Patpong) 1000B ST/1500B LT. As has been stated before, this assumes that you present yourself well and don't smell bad, etc. You don't have to be young, thin or handsome, just act nice (even if you really aren't). Don't feel bad, I overpaid on my first trip too. There is NO correlation between price paid and quality of services rendered and it took my a while to figure that out. I never pay more than 1000B ST or LT and get my share of "stunners".

Ranger

Archived