Which province has the prettiest girls?

walking_atm

My head is turning all the time wherever I go in Thailand. IMHO, there are beautiful igrls everywhere.

However, I have spend most of my time in the past year at non-P4P venues in CM and I must say I find the more modest (slightly) look of these girls really sexy. I'm a bit burned out on the hard core barl girl look (nontheless sexy) you see in Pattaya or BKK.

I do agree that for thais, it's all about fair skin. I think us farangs are lucky because we don't necessarily let that limit finding beauty anywhere in Thailand.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prosal said:For a sanuk side-trip to southern Thailand, I heard that Hatyai was invaded by Singaporean and Malaysian mongers and not that pleasant, is Songkhla better ?

would recommend to go even further south! Pattani, Yala and Narathiwat! much less competition for your hunting trip! :neener:

Prosal,

Hat Yai is indeed full Malays. Can be a lot of fun tho. The Pink Lady and the disco next to it, fun places.

All hotels pretty much offer in house service.

Songkla has a small but nice scene. A few bars for oil platform folks.

Guest lazyphil

My bro in law got married on last trip a few weeks back with a Chinese/Thai girlfriend of 6 years, a minivan full of relations came down to bkk from Chaingmai for the do, some very cute!

His comment is therefore just as valid as your comments about women in BKK being not as attractive as those in the countryside. It is a *personal* opinion, and they can never be wrong.

--------------------------------

Agreed if he had written Issan, but he wrote "Issan" which seemed to me indicating prejudice, and his opinion came more from over-seeing Issan women as in parenthesis, indeed (maybe he meant brownied village BGs; not sure), rather than in situ. He is entitled to his opinion; but I believe it's based on ignorance of what issan women can look like, and said so.

All with LP on this one, thai women look fine to me anywhere, even finding burmese women more this or more that would never make any other women of any other country less attractive to me. I love women, period.

Archived