Tulip Massage report.

I had a few days off last week so I thought that I would go and check out this new place seeing as there is a lot of talk about the place on another board but absolutely zero here.

I arrived on Sunday afternnon at about 4pm and found the place really easily. It is on Suk road right underneath Thong Lor skytrain station. Looks a bit crappy from the outside as the windows at street level have this cheap plastic vinyl covering the glass but of course that is sometimes a good sign. When you open the door and walk inside you will see a couple of barber chairs on the right and u can actuallu get a haircut if you want. You walk around to the left and down to the small reception desk, but before I got there one of the famous Barons ladies behind this venture came to meet me. She asked me if I wanted to choose or could she recommend someone to me. I let her pick someone and she turned out to be a great lady of 23. Not a stunner but you don't go to an oily to find stunners. As for the rest of the line up, there were about 12 other girls on the sofa ranging in looks from about a 5 to a 7 and one or two looking very bored as the place is not very busy yet.

There are two floors of newly decorated and refurbished rooms upstairs, I would say about 15 in all. The corridors between the rooms are very narrow but the rooms are clean and everything is brand new. There is a decent sized bed and a shower that is just about big enough for me and one girl but certainly not two. About the same size as Barons and Angel rooms. Mu lady asked me if I wanted a drink and it was delivered quickly and was cold and then we got down to business. She undressed me and showered with me washing all the relevant parts of my body and then towelled me down. I said that I wanted good massage to start and lay down on the bed. She threw off her towel and sat naked on my bum as she started to massage me, and it was a great massage. As she reached my bum having done my back and legs she brushed her hands across my balls and I lifted my body to indicate that I wanted more. She slid her hands underneath and I lifted myself up on to my knees and slid my hand back underneath my body so that I could play with her pussy. At that point she said "that is a special service" so I said that is OK.

She then covered her tits in oil and slid her body all over me and I mean all over, using her large nipples to great effect. She then slid down to kiss my balls and cock but not my bum and soon she was sucking away on my by now huge cock. She then slid a condom and we climaxed together and had to rest after that a little. When I showed that I was ready to go again she showed no hesitation at all and so we ended the session of two hours with all three again.HJ BBBJ and climax buried deep inside her. Indeed she even let me try to do anal but I was far too big and we gave up on that.......but a truly memorable two hours.

My lady is not one of the many ex Barons girls that is working here but remember these girls have been personally trained by some of the best girls in the oil massage business so they are pretty good.

However some reports say that there are a few newbies that are not quite over their shyness yet so it's up to you if you choose on your own or ask for someone to choose for you.

The prices are the same as Barons 800 for 2 hours and 1500 for the special service which u pay to the girl and I tipped mine 200 extra as I got two shots at everything.

A great new place and I'll surely be back.

Enjoy

uniformguy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is on the even numbers side of the street between 36 and 38.

Chelseafan......I do have that week off but not sure if I'm going to be in Pattaya or not....depends a lot on my girl.

And yes I've also heard it depends on the girl,, there are a few newbies here so be careful who you pick.....that's why I asked S to pick for me.

Enjoy

uniformguy

uniformguy said:

I had a few days off last week so I thought that I would go and check out this new place seeing as there is a lot of talk about the place on another board but absolutely zero here.

Could I know which board ?

If it's against the board's rules, pls PM me...

Thank you

Shark

uniformguy said:

It is on the even numbers side of the street between 36 and 38.

Chelseafan......I do have that week off but not sure if I'm going to be in Pattaya or not....depends a lot on my girl.

And yes I've also heard it depends on the girl,, there are a few newbies here so be careful who you pick.....that's why I asked S to pick for me.

Enjoy

uniformguy

Ok let me know nearer the time....we'll have to finish our debate on smoking !

• 2 weeks later...

I visited this place a few days ago.. the service was great, I don't know about Baron's as I never went there, but the service here was excellant, a great attitude and a quite cute 25 yr old, very determined to please!! Her eagerness to get into the shower with me (without a shower cap on !!)really impresed me,then her staying naked through out the massage and then getting down to some raw enthusiastic sex was great. Nothing like any other oil massage I've had before. Paid 1400 baht to the establishment and 500 baht tip.

Unfortunately its just a little to close to my GTGs home for me to be a regular visitor.

JP

Archived